+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

old cow

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;4055780;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read on JU that Russell does survive and appears in Season 4, and that there might be more than one death in the finale.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read an article from E online that Alcide, Holly, Tommy, and Russell survive for next season. It also said that even though Russell does survive the beginning of Season 4 will focus on the witches so don't expect to see him til towards the end.

Just rewatched last episode...
    During the fight with Sam, Tommy wouldn't take the order pad and said he could remember the orders. Can Tommy Read?

I think one of the deaths of the season is Debi Pelt (They Killed My Cooter!)
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;4056092;
    Just rewatched last episode...
    During the fight with Sam, Tommy wouldn't take the order pad and said he could remember the orders. Can Tommy Read?

I think one of the deaths of the season is Debi Pelt (They Killed My Cooter!)
    That would be super if that was the case but in book 4 she has a big part so if they stick to the books in any way i would think her druggie behind will be around for next season.

It never occured to me that Tommy might not be able to read but it makes sense. Remember when Sam suggested that Tommy try to apply for college; Tommy just laughed and said you don't know me....so it could be.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;4056166;
    It never occured to me that Tommy might not be able to read but it makes sense. Remember when Sam suggested that Tommy try to apply for college; Tommy just laughed and said you don't know me....so it could be.
    That was my first impression when he said "I can remember them" and Sam said (meanly) "the kitchen needs the ticket." At that point, Tommy vehemently refused to do it.

People who are illiterate frequently hide it by refusing to comply, and/or just pretending they can read.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Well, tonight is the night.
    Read on another site that next season's first episode takes up right where this one tonight ends. That means another cliff hanger to analyze and b***h over for the next year.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When do we think the next season will start?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

IF it runs true to form, probably not until next June.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thanks. I was thinking July.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Great finale! Next season cliffhanger spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Multiple cliffhangers!

A) Where did the fairies take Sookie?
    B) Bill and the Queen poised to begin a fight right after Bill tells the Queen "One of us will die tonight."
    C) Did Sam shoot Tommy or did he miss?
    D) WHERE is Tara driving off to? Is she leaving Bon Temps with her new hairdo to start again somewhere else?
    E) We know Russell won't die as a result of the cement---How will he get out and return to get his revenge?
    F) Will Hoyt and Jessica live happily ever after? WHAT is Hoyt's mother planning to do with that shotgun she was seen purchasing near the end??
    G) Will Jason save Crystal from her evil cousin/fiance?

Lordy! Did I miss any?
    Ain't Love Grand!

What was on the floor of Jessica's and Hoyt's cottage. It looked like a doll or a hand wrapped in chains?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread