+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

I wonder...
    If the show is going to do the whole Eric story arc from the books with the witches, are they going to take care of Debbie Pelt like they did in the books?
    It is a continuing theme with Sookie and Eric and how he helped but couldn't remember.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

What if the shocking death is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Crystal? She does bite it pretty quickly in the books. Or Hoyt's momma or the little tart he just broke up with..
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

This is only speculation about a death for the finale, but did I see something with Hoyt's mother and a gun in the preview? I only saw it once, but I thought it flashed on her for a second and there was a shotgun. If that's the case, maybe she tries to kill Jessica and accidentally kills Hoyt. I'm fairly spoiler free for the finale, so this is just speculation.

They won't kill any of the main characters - Sookie, Bill, Eric, Sam, Jason or Tara. Lafayette is a very popular character so, in spite of the fact that he didn't make it to book 2, I doubt AB would kill him now. I hope Jessica survives too. I wouldn't be sad if they killed off Tommy. He's a waste of screen time.

They won't kill off Eric. He's too integral a character in the future books, plus, Askars is wildly popular.

Arlene turns into a hateful bitch in the books so, if they kill her off now, it would prevent that, but would take away some of the future conflict. I think Crystal needs to stick around for a while - there are still stories to tell focusing on Hotshot. They can't kill Pam because, well.....they just can't. She's just too awesome not to survive.

I heard a rumor that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Russell survives the finale, but I don't know if that's true

My guesses for a potential "shocking" death in the finale (and maybe a few I wouldn't miss): Hoyt, Tommy, Russell, Arlene.....God, I have no idea, really. Maybe Sophie Anne? Hadley?

We'll all find out in just over a week!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Is there no show tonight?

No show tonight the finale is next week.

Drat. Thanks.

Remember this weekend is a holiday and the networks don't recognize that as rabid fans we would be watching.

Did anyone post that Anna Pacquin won Worst Dressed at the Emmy's by Style's Fashion Police.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Stupid networks, I have more time on a holiday weekend to watch!

Yeah, that dress of Anna's wasn't terribly flattering.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I didn't think that dress was all that horrible. Not really age appropriate though, and she could have pulled off something more flattering. But I thought it was much better than that piece of cheese Emily Deschanel was wearing - that tiered purple mess? UGH.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read on JU that Russell does survive and appears in Season 4, and that there might be more than one death in the finale.
    Last edited by Critical; 09-06-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags!

+ Reply to Thread