+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

I realized I liked last night's epsiode very much, that last 4 or 5 eps have felt very frantic and last's night's ep felt like the True Blood we all know and love.

Whoa, Mrs. Fortenberry and Summer plotting together to get Hoyt back under Mrs. F's control. What a mother.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

old cow

Has anyone heard if True Blood won an Emmys last nite? I know Mad Men won for best drama but i was wondering about some of the actors, how they came out.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;4051794;
    Has anyone heard if True Blood won an Emmys last nite? I know Mad Men won for best drama but i was wondering about some of the actors, how they came out.
    HBO Leads Emmy Awards With ‘Grandin,’ Kevorkian Films - BusinessWeek

HBO took 8 emmys (the most of any network), for their movies Temple Grandin, You Don't Know Jack,and the miniseries The Pacific. None for any of its shows, nor to the actors in them.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4051786;
    I realized I liked last night's epsiode very much, that last 4 or 5 eps have felt very frantic and last's night's ep felt like the True Blood we all know and love.

Whoa, Mrs. Fortenberry and Summer plotting together to get Hoyt back under Mrs. F's control. What a mother.
    I agree--well, the episode before last night's episode was also a little more "slowed down"--which I like. That's what I haven't been liking this season, where there have been SO many storylines with so much happening crammed into 1 hour. Last night's episode felt more "True Blood" to me also

Regarding Hoyt and Jessica, there is speculation that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    at least one of them is killed in the finale. Apparently there is a 'shocking death' in the finale? Can anyone confirm this?

Still haven't seen it. Will do so tonight.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

At what part in last nights show did Eric meet up with Russell? I just remember seeing Eric and Russell in the museum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4052029;
    At what part in last nights show did Eric meet up with Russell? I just remember seeing Eric and Russell in the museum.
    If I remember right, Eric seemed to know Russell was at the museum and just found him there staring at a painting Talbot had liked (dead security guard on the floor).

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4051827;
    I agree--well, the episode before last night's episode was also a little more "slowed down"--which I like. That's what I haven't been liking this season, where there have been SO many storylines with so much happening crammed into 1 hour. Last night's episode felt more "True Blood" to me also

Regarding Hoyt and Jessica, there is speculation that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    at least one of them is killed in the finale. Apparently there is a 'shocking death' in the finale? Can anyone confirm this?
    Gak I hope thats not true I like those characters. I haven't heard anything about that but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I heard the shocking death is gonna be Arlene because she got the full time acting gig on Good Housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;4052184;
    Gak I hope thats not true I like those characters. I haven't heard anything about that but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I heard the shocking death is gonna be Arlene because she got the full time acting gig on Good Housewife.
    Well, that person dying wouldn't be that much of a shocker cause they can always replace that person. What would be a shocker would be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric
    dying.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4052244;
    Well, that person dying wouldn't be that much of a shocker cause they can always replace that person. What would be a shocker would be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Eric
    dying.
    I don't how shocking that would be to me - since he was frying in the sun like a funnel cake when we left him.

Hope it's not him!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread