+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

I don't know what he was going for with Jesus and Lafayette tripping on V, but I just laughed at it. Too goofy to be scary. And poor Jason's face when Crystal changed in front of him!

Did NOT like Bad Sam, he's supposed to be a good, hardworking guy. Now he was a thief? With an anger management problem? Bah. And why didn't Eric out Bill to Sookie, since he's saying his goodbyes to everyone? I don't know what he's up to. At least Hoyt dumped that irritating girl and is (hopefully) back with Jessica.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

"Blah blah important vampire business, blaaah." I love Pam!

My husband is hooked on this show now. He hates that I work on Sunday and Monday nights because he has to wait to watch it..lol. I asked who his favorite character is and it's Pam, hands down. Should I be jealous? LOL...

Also loved that Jessica sent the punk brother flying. About time someone roughed him up a little. I hate to say it but I wish when he was in Pit Bull form, a semi would run him over. Then back up. Then pull forward. Then back up. Well, you get the idea. I don't like him and don't see the point in having him around every episode.

Arlene is a fool. She has this great man who didn't bat an eye when she told him the truth and she's still stressing. I hope she doesn't do anything to ruin her relationship with Terry. I actually like her more with him.

Russel is creepy and delicious. I know he has to die eventually but I hope they drag it out.

And Anna was off her game this episode. Don't know if her mind was on her wedding or what but her acting was terrible and normally, I think she's spot on as Sookie.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

[QUOTE=JavaJo;4047034
    Arlene is a fool. She has this great man who didn't bat an eye when she told him the truth and she's still stressing. I hope she doesn't do anything to ruin her relationship with Terry. I actually like her more with him.
    [/QUOTE]

Carrie Prentiss who plays Arlene
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is going to be a regular on The Good Wife and said that her role on True Blood will be reduced. She said she doesn't know if Arlene will die or not. She hopes that Arlene does die, because on True Blood not every death is real.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;4046629;
    The Jesus and Lafayette thing was stupid, like they were on a ride at Disneyland.
    Exactly!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Filler is a good way to describe this last episode.

I'm glad Hoyt broke up with Susie Sunshine and went after Jessica. I LOL when he punched Sam's brother. Didn't see that coming so quickly...

The Jesus/Lafayette trip was ridiculous. Bouncing along like they were in an amusement car ride was just plain silly. That was such a waste of time...and I know there must've been important tidbits of info somewhere in there but I'll only remember how I wanted to FF it if I could've.

Russell was fantastic again. Denis O'Hare is AMAZING at playing crazy. They really have lucked out with some of their supporting characters (Russell & Godric), which kind of stinks b/c they're all destined to meet their doom. I can list a bunch of other supporting characters I'd like to see go first.

I'm so curious about Eric's intentions for chaining Sookie. While this reasoning is flawed (understatement), I'm wondering if he did it to protect her? So that he could do what he needed to do w/o having to worry about her sneaking off, like she did with Jason?? That's the only thing that makes sense to me, ESP. if they're planning on using Book 4's storyline -- there's NO WAY Sookie would forgive him for this unless he says it's for her own good...

Or will Bill just save the day...

Am really hoping that the next 2 episodes leave me wanting MORE like the end of last season did...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4047175;
    Filler is a good way to describe this last episode.

Russell was fantastic again. Denis O'Hare is AMAZING at playing crazy. They really have lucked out with some of their supporting characters (Russell & Godric), which kind of stinks b/c they're all destined to meet their doom. I can list a bunch of other supporting characters I'd like to see go first.

I think you are so SPOT-ON! It seems that the supporting cast is simply incredible. Everytime Godric was on screen I practically held my breath--he was so tormented, mysterious and yet, wise--what a phenom. actor! Same goes for my favorite King--man I love his CRAZY!

I also think Lafayette usually shines, too (but since they introduced Jesus it has been a bit dull).

old cow

Russel is creepy and delicious. I know he has to die eventually but I hope they drag it out.
    I hope he doesn't die either.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He didn't die in the books but neither did Talbot so idk what will happen to him.

It might be possible that the writers are setting Lafayette and Jesus for the witch storyline for lext season since Jesus had practitioners in his background.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

wow....whoever said filler was dead on.

What did I like?
    Hoyt and Jessica - that was a smokin scene with the 2 of them in the parking lot. And yes, I will be happy to back that semi over pit bull boy - ugh.

Eric and Sookie's 1st real kiss -and then Pam, of course (blah, blah, blah!). She's being brutally under-utilized this season.

Russell is still great but he didn't have much to do this time.

the rest? pitch it!
    Especially that dumbass V-trip montage from a 3rd rate carny ride. sheesh..really?
    I'm so over Tara and I loved her before.
    Jason is close - gimme back stupid and horny and sexy - PLEASE!
    Sam? to be honest, I never saw the point of Sam being a major character anyway. He's her boss and has the hots for her but he had no storyline except the shifter angle. Everything feels forced with Sam.
    Eric then putting Sookie in his dungeon - WTF?
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

The part about the acid trip (lol...I know of no other way to describe it) that Jesus and Lafayette were on that I didn't like at all is the fact that they were BOTH experiencing it. Lafayette said it affected everyone differently, yet they were on the same trip. Only thing I can think of is somehow Jesus orchestrated it with magic or something. Either way, it sucked.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread