+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 214 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Who is John Galt?

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3221353;
    I agree that in the first book Bill in "on a par" with Sookie, but (IMO) I think the series is all about Sookie and her life, her relationships, her abilities.
    I can't imagine Sookie without Bill. They are such a perfect match even if one is dead and one is alive. Their chemistry together virtually leaps off the screen. Their love scene was one of the best and sexiest I've seen on TV and they actually didn't show any "dirty bits" as the Brits say.

Premium Member

I read in my TV Guide that HBO has renewed True Blood for a 2nd season. The second season is expected to surface next summer.(boo too long)

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3223285;
    I read in my TV Guide that HBO has renewed True Blood for a 2nd season. The second season is expected to surface next summer.(boo too long)
    Thanks for the update! I wonder if they plan to bring Big Love back for a season? I would rather forget Big Love and watch the next season sooner.

So will we have to wait until summer for book one to resolve? Have I misunderstood, does first season end before January 2009? If so, that's cruel!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Okay.. this show is killing me--im so into it! please, someone, share some spoilers with me!

sidenote--the sheriff vemp--uber hot.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Share them in PM!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

HAPPY TO OBLIGE haha
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Here's a question that I've had since the last episode aired. When Bill reached up out of the ground and grabbed Sookie's ankle, why was he naked? That didn't make sense to me. I'm hoping somebody can tell me without telling me too much.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was wondering why he was naked also. Maybe they burned off, but then, wouldnt his skin be burned too?

Well at least now we know who the dog is! There are only a few episodes left. The brother's girlfriend seems strange to me. I keep wondering if she is a vampire as well.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3227218;
    I was wondering why he was naked also. Maybe they burned off, but then, wouldnt his skin be burned too?
    Sookie asked Bill that question either on the screen or in the book and I don't rember what he said exactly. I think she phrased it as: " Do you always sleep underground naked?" and I thought Bill said he prefers the feel of the earth against his skin ..... If it rained his clothes would not be all muddy.

I hope I didn't imagine that - I just remember being satisfied by his answer. I do believe the whole purpose was for them to have hot steamy sex again.

If I watch the episode repeat on thursday I will pay attention to what they say instead of what they are doing (maybe)
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread