+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4033182;
    Frankly, I just don't see the chemistry with them. So, they feel comfortable enough with each other to really go for it in the sex scenes. That's not chemistry. I saw more chemistry between Sookie and Alcide...not to mention Sookie and Eric.
    ITA... the few "fantasy" scenes we've had of Sookie and Eric and that little bit between Sookie and Alcide were WAY more steamy than B & S's sex scenes. I don't know why -seems like they should be bringing some spark - but I'm not feeling it!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Can someone tell me when this season is going to quit airing (the last episode date)? I want to cancel my crappy cable service but I can't do it until I have seen all the shows for this year!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4034137;
    Can someone tell me when this season is going to quit airing (the last episode date)? I want to cancel my crappy cable service but I can't do it until I have seen all the shows for this year!
    Probably September 12 the Sunday after Labor Day.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

OMG. Jason killed Forney.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

What a great ending last night. LOVED Russell as the new anchorman (way funnier than Will Ferrell).

FORT Newbie

Wow, last night's episode was a huge departure from the books. It was really good though. Loved the end with Russell.

I totally agree with all the comments about Jessica - she is a great character being played by a fantastic actress.

I also totally agree with the comments about Bill & Sookie being together because the actors are a couple IRL. I just said that same thing to my husband last night.

Can't wait for next week!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

O.M.G.....I DIED when Russell was on top of Fangasia with the "urn" of Talbot's innards. I couldn't help but pretend to talk back to him as he spoke to it. That.was.freaking.hilarious!!! DH had to pause the show because I was laughing so hard. That = Sookie imitating Bill's "Soookie" for me. That and Hoyt's complaining about his girlfriend were the highlights last night.

Other than that, the show was just eh for me. I'm really not happy that they're making Eric out to seem like the bad guy in re: to Sookie. Not happy about that at all! And what's the deal with vampires not knowing about Faeries, esp. Bill who's been investigating Sookie?? Also, what's up with them showing Sam's younger brother naked? I wouldn't mind it if it was someone older, but the kid looks 12 and that just makes me uncomfortable.

I'm going to put this in spoilers just in case, but does anyone think Jesus
    Click to see Spoiler:
    might be a variation of Mel, the gay werepanther who was in love with Jason? As soon as I saw that tat, it made me think of him.

Can't believe there's only 3 episodes left. While the season has been irritating me, I'm going to miss seeing Alexander on my screen.

Sidenote--does anyone else think Kristen Bauer (Pam) has lost a lot of weight? I'd noticed it before but it really stood out when she was wearing the tracksuit. I thought she looked fantastic before!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4039325;
    I'm going to put this in spoilers just in case, but does anyone think Jesus
    Click to see Spoiler:
    might be a variation of Mel, the gay werepanther who was in love with Jason? As soon as I saw that tat, it made me think of him.
    That's what I think, too. What I don't quite understand is why
    Click to see Spoiler:
    we haven't seen any of the Hotshot residents turn into werepanthers yet...maybe they're going to be something different altogether, since Jesus doesn't seem to have any connection to them?

Russell and Jessica are totally stealing the show, IMO.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Russell was fan-freaking-tastic last night! I was rolling when he was on the building with the urn of Talbot jello, and when he took over the newscast. Wow. Eric now has a free pass to take Russell out but no help. Not liking that Nan character anymore...

Poor Hoyt, finally admitting he hates biscuit girl (what is her name?). I was yelling at the TV for Jessica to get back with him.

And stupid Jason. I'm glad he took out Franklin because I'm tired of scared Tara, but his storyline just sucks. Why on earth would he pursue Crystal, I'll never understand. I like your theory on Jesus, cantstop! I'm thinking the Hotshot people will still be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    werepanthers - didn't they show a black panther in one of the early minisodes?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Who is John Galt?

Guess I am in the minority. I think Bill and Sookie have great chemistry together, but the chemistry between her and the other two HOT guys is also good. Whoever cast this show did a great job with all of the characters. The actress who plays Tara is wonderful and so believable in her terror of Franklin (how is he alive when she cut off his head).

+ Reply to Thread