+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree237Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Just a bit of a sidebar the werewolf guarding Sookie's bedroom was Don Swayze, Patrick Swayze's younger brother.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4005604;
    Just a bit of a sidebar the werewolf guarding Sookie's bedroom was Don Swayze, Patrick Swayze's younger brother.
    I thought he looked familiar.

Also, Joe M. AKA Alcide is being signed on as a regular.

I'm always happy to see Don Swayze in anything. He didn't get the good looks of his brother and always has looked a bit menacing. From all accounts, he's a really nice guy (which may not have always been true about his brother, btw).

I doubt Franklin is dead. They would have made a bigger deal of it. Remember when Bill bashed Lorena's head in with a plasma screen TV and she was fine?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I doubt Franklin is dead either, though he's going to be mightily pissed off when he wakes up. Poor Tara. I didn't think she had that much ruthlessness in her to bash him to bits like that.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

This was the best epi yet! I doubt that Franklin is dead. I think Crystal is a werewolf. I can't wait to watch next week, and the week after that, etc...
    This season is so much better that the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;4007034;
    I doubt Franklin is dead either, though he's going to be mightily pissed off when he wakes up. Poor Tara. I didn't think she had that much ruthlessness in her to bash him to bits like that.
    Well knowing how screwed up Franklin is he just might consider what Tara did a loving gesture. Hopefully next time Tara will know to use an axe instead of a mace.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think Crystal is a Were but not a wolf, perhaps a panther?

Ok peeps. I just finished the rest of Season 2. OMG....

I'm exhausted just watching it! I laughed, I cried, I cringed, I laughed some more, cried some more and cringed some more. Excellent season!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I found a friend who watches and records True Blood. I am now officially caught up after a Season 3 marathon!

Some observations from my little TB fest...lol

Eric looked AMAZING in the tight blue shirt. Hello! Come to momma!

Loving Jessica. Didn't think I would when she first came on the scene, but I adore her now.

Sam's family is more disfunctional than mine. That's saying a LOT.

Why is Debbie so trashy? I always pictured her as a little bit trashy, but they have her as a downright skank. Bleh.

Not liking the Jason storyline concerning the police force. I was really starting to like him on Season 2 but I'm not liking this at all.

And what the heck is the light that comes from Sookie? That's new. I don't necessarily like it, either.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

There is so much going on this season! It's almost too much to digest and enjoy.

Sams family story is beginning to get intriquing. Before wasn't sure I was gonna like it. Tara is a survivor! She does need to learn how to destroy a vampire though or she's going to be running every day. Franklin is just creepy and awesome. Alcide is HOT! I prefer the tough/tranny/drug dealing/trash talking Lafayette over the love-struck/mushy guy. The whole Russell/Eric storyline is developing nicely. All the history and connection is coming together. Love the great one-liners this show provides!

+ Reply to Thread