+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3220279;
    Was that Sam streaking across the swamp? I thought, for sure, that was Jason the V-addict; he's been acting more and more like a regular, garden variety drug addict, I think.
    When Andy saw him from the fishing boat he said that it was Sam.

The other guy in the boat was Andy's brother Terry - the Iraq vet with PTSD.

I'm sure Bill isn't dead. They're just keeping us in suspense until next week, when he'll appear unscathed.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

In the previews someone grabs Sookie's leg from the ground. Someone is buried down there and it may be Bill so I agree, he'll be back at least for a while.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

I think the 4th body has to be one of the guys who burned the place down, since we only saw 2 of the 3 running away from the burning building, I hope Bill is not the 4th he is so hot,and that tub scene WOW. .

I think I may know why Sam was streaking...
    but you would have to know some spoilers to arrive at my theory, so I can't share! argggg.

Also, I hope they keep Terry around for a little while.
    I like the character, and I like being able to see my old Zack from Gilmore Girl days!
    Feels kinda like seeing an old friend again
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3220333;
    I think I may know why Sam was streaking...
    but you would have to know some spoilers to arrive at my theory, so I can't share! argggg.
    I think I also know why...

I must say that the bathtub scene was tres hot . Steven certainly knows how to balance being a hot Southern gentleman who just happens to be a vampire.

I agreee...
    I thought I would grow tired of Bill after an episode or 2, but my crush only gets stronger as time goes by
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3220317;
    I think the 4th body has to be one of the guys who burned the place down, since we only saw 2 of the 3 running away from the burning building, I hope Bill is not the 4th he is so hot,and that tub scene WOW. .
    I saw all three guys alive running from the scene of burning house. One was faster and ahead of the two that followed.

I agree that bathtub scene is hot - great chemistry on screen! hmmmm!

I thought Sam was a jerk in last nights show, and I don't remember feeling that way about him when I read book one; but his character evolves into a likeable guy.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." Sense and Sensibility

I really don't think they'd kill off Bill, he's practically on the same level, character status wise, as Sookie. If I was going to guess I'd say the 4th body is some random who the 3 vamps were draining.

I'm so confused about Sam now, I was sure he was the dog but then turns out he owns the dog and then all of a sudden he's out by a river streaking?

I wonder if Tara will exorcise her "demons", there's something fishy about that whole voodoo stuff that woman did.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3220967;
    I really don't think they'd kill off Bill, he's practically on the same level, character status wise, as Sookie. If I was going to guess I'd say the 4th body is some random who the 3 vamps were draining.

I'm so confused about Sam now, I was sure he was the dog but then turns out he owns the dog and then all of a sudden he's out by a river streaking?

I wonder if Tara will exorcise her "demons", there's something fishy about that whole voodoo stuff that woman did.
    I am curious about the voodoo woman as well. I honestly have no recollection of that happening in the book... but then I don't remember Tara being featured so strongly in the books either. I like Tara even more since watching the series - so I am happy to see the storylines where she is featured play out. I am anxiously waiting to see where this is going.

I agree that in the first book Bill in "on a par" with Sookie, but (IMO) I think the series is all about Sookie and her life, her relationships, her abilities.
    Bill has always been one of my favorites; but so are Eric, Pam, Sam, and Tara - they are Sookie's people.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." Sense and Sensibility

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3220317;
    I double checked my tape and all three arsonists are seen running from the burning building.

+ Reply to Thread