+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: True Blood (HBO)

Re: True Blood (HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3220279;
    Was that Sam streaking across the swamp? I thought, for sure, that was Jason the V-addict; he's been acting more and more like a regular, garden variety drug addict, I think.
    When Andy saw him from the fishing boat he said that it was Sam.

The other guy in the boat was Andy's brother Terry - the Iraq vet with PTSD.

I'm sure Bill isn't dead. They're just keeping us in suspense until next week, when he'll appear unscathed.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

In the previews someone grabs Sookie's leg from the ground. Someone is buried down there and it may be Bill so I agree, he'll be back at least for a while.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

I think the 4th body has to be one of the guys who burned the place down, since we only saw 2 of the 3 running away from the burning building, I hope Bill is not the 4th he is so hot,and that tub scene WOW. .

I think I may know why Sam was streaking...
    but you would have to know some spoilers to arrive at my theory, so I can't share! argggg.

Also, I hope they keep Terry around for a little while.
    I like the character, and I like being able to see my old Zack from Gilmore Girl days!
    Feels kinda like seeing an old friend again
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3220333;
    I think I may know why Sam was streaking...
    but you would have to know some spoilers to arrive at my theory, so I can't share! argggg.
    I think I also know why...

I must say that the bathtub scene was tres hot . Steven certainly knows how to balance being a hot Southern gentleman who just happens to be a vampire.

I agreee...
    I thought I would grow tired of Bill after an episode or 2, but my crush only gets stronger as time goes by
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3220317;
    I think the 4th body has to be one of the guys who burned the place down, since we only saw 2 of the 3 running away from the burning building, I hope Bill is not the 4th he is so hot,and that tub scene WOW. .
    I saw all three guys alive running from the scene of burning house. One was faster and ahead of the two that followed.

I agree that bathtub scene is hot - great chemistry on screen! hmmmm!

I thought Sam was a jerk in last nights show, and I don't remember feeling that way about him when I read book one; but his character evolves into a likeable guy.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I really don't think they'd kill off Bill, he's practically on the same level, character status wise, as Sookie. If I was going to guess I'd say the 4th body is some random who the 3 vamps were draining.

I'm so confused about Sam now, I was sure he was the dog but then turns out he owns the dog and then all of a sudden he's out by a river streaking?

I wonder if Tara will exorcise her "demons", there's something fishy about that whole voodoo stuff that woman did.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3220967;
    I really don't think they'd kill off Bill, he's practically on the same level, character status wise, as Sookie. If I was going to guess I'd say the 4th body is some random who the 3 vamps were draining.

I'm so confused about Sam now, I was sure he was the dog but then turns out he owns the dog and then all of a sudden he's out by a river streaking?

I wonder if Tara will exorcise her "demons", there's something fishy about that whole voodoo stuff that woman did.
    I am curious about the voodoo woman as well. I honestly have no recollection of that happening in the book... but then I don't remember Tara being featured so strongly in the books either. I like Tara even more since watching the series - so I am happy to see the storylines where she is featured play out. I am anxiously waiting to see where this is going.

I agree that in the first book Bill in "on a par" with Sookie, but (IMO) I think the series is all about Sookie and her life, her relationships, her abilities.
    Bill has always been one of my favorites; but so are Eric, Pam, Sam, and Tara - they are Sookie's people.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3220317;
    I double checked my tape and all three arsonists are seen running from the burning building.

+ Reply to Thread