+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 133 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Desperate Housewives

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    No and I dont think it is on this week either.
    I don't think it's coming back until December. Not sure if it's the first week or not
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I am looking forward to this plot line coming to completion quickly. Its boring because I know damn well they are not going to end this series with them all in jail; Seinfeld already did that. They are all going to be okay at the finale.

Since Carlos checked out of rehab and didn't return directly home, I assume he went to the police and confessed claiming self defense. Perhaps Juanita had a camera rolling because she wanted to see what the adults did when she was sleeping and this will clear him eventually. A guess, anyway.

We hear Mike say, "he deserved to die." Did Mike run him over, Carlos or someone else with a very different vendetta we don't know about? I don't think it was Bree. The car was similar but she went to a motel to kill herself. Ben is an expendible character and may have something in his past that involved Chuck.

I favor a flash forward fianle with all of this behind them and a peek into where they are 5 or 10 years down the line. I prefer to hear about how this was resolved rather than watching it unfold. That isn't going to happen though.

We are not going to know until Januray 8th when the next episode airs.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-05-2011 at 08:57 AM.

FORT Fogey

wow, i cannot believe how selfish Lynette is. can she die at the end of the show??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    wow, i cannot believe how selfish Lynette is. can she die at the end of the show??
    She thought she was going to jail and needed Tom to be with the kids. That doesn't sound selfish to me. Tom didn't think so either.
    Ellen, cablejockey and Fanny Mare like this.

I cant believe how quickly Tom moved on! It didnt take him long to find someone else--a serious someone else you take to Paris! Although she reminds me a lot of Lynette!
    Loved the scene with Renee and Mrs. McClusky. And why is everyone dumping on Bree? Just because her cant take rejection cop boyfriend is onto them--thanks Susan--Gabby and Carlos started the whole thing and dragged all their friends into it.

FORT Fogey

I don't get why Bree is taking the heat, either. Susan painted a picture worth a thousand words!

Maybe Andrew was driving the car. ;^)

I don't think it could have been Bree. How do you not notice someone just bounced off your car?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Maybe Andrew was driving the car. ;^)

I don't think it could have been Bree. How do you not notice someone just bounced off your car?
    Whoever did it definitely knows what they did (well, at least I think so ). So it could be Bree. Which of couse would only add to her guilty conscience. Theoretically, the guy was such a douche it could be anybody...even someone not related to this storyline at all. At this point I'm not sure who I hope it is. Susan at least could plead not-so-temporary insanity.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I like the idea of Andrew running over the cop -- maybe he did it to make it up to Gaby and Carlos for running over Carlos' mother.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She thought she was going to jail and needed Tom to be with the kids. That doesn't sound selfish to me. Tom didn't think so either.

not that, i am talking about just the way she has been acting since this season

+ Reply to Thread