+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 133 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5/6)

This season is really annoying. It's obvious that the primary writers, actors, producers, and directors are just phoning it in while waiting for their next jobs/projects.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

This season is not good at all but just proves that shows should leave before they become old, strained and fans stop watching. Am glad this is the last season.
    Susan is behaving in a typical Stupid Susan way, with her painting. Besides, except for the artistic background, it looks like a school kid painted it. (what do you think of that you dumba$$ pompous art teacher? For someone who knows all about art, you seem to be stuck in "teaching" rather than "doing.") And of course, if there had to be a nude scene, Susan would be the one to do it. Who on earth is dumb enough to think the teacher could ask that of the students???

As for Lynette and Tom: I'd like to see Lynette finally realize what a b*tch she's been to Tom...not saying he's perfect....but she's been awful. He's mostly been dumb and annoying. I think mostly because of the kids. Sure, most are pretty well grown up but family life doesn't stop when the kids reach the age of adulthood. There's tons of holidays, important events, etc where still being a family makes it so much better. We've all heard of weddings where the divorced parents made it hell for the child.

Vanessa (whatever her character's name is) is still totally useless.

Bree seems to have removed at least part of the stick that's been up her a$$.

Tell me why Carlos and Gabby, both extremely good looking, would have two children who look nothing like them, except being of Mexican descent. I just don't understand why those two would allow their children to be so overweight while so young.

Why would Carlos just dig up the body and leave it there? Because it was obviously found since Ben said it was in the shed.

I'm suspicious of Ben.....but don't know why.

I doubt that dead man could have dug his way out of six feet of dirt. I would assume he would have suffocated before he could do that.

Is Ben attracted to Bree? But "plays" with Vanessa because she's "there?"

Can you tell I just watched the last 3 recorded episodes today??

FORT Fogey

Juanita isn't Gabby's and Carlos's biological child. Their baby and Juanita were switched at the hospital. The Solises' little girl, whom we met last season, is petite and pretty and looks like Gabby. I guess Celia is chubby because she eats like her "sister" does. I don't remember that Carlos dug up the body and left it there.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Juanita isn't Gabby's and Carlos's biological child. Their baby and Juanita were switched at the hospital. The Solises' little girl, whom we met last season, is petite and pretty and looks like Gabby. I guess Celia is chubby because she eats like her "sister" does.
    Oh, that's right! I forgot that but still........Celia doesn't look like them either.
    Thanks for reminding me.

Re: Desperate Housewives

Where ios the show going with this death they are all hiding? Every week it seems as though more people are finding out! Tome and Lynetter are really being dragged out
    When Bree woke up and came downstairs with a gun, I realized that she is living in that big house all alone. So sad when you think that there was a family of 4 when the show started.

The whole scenario about Susan's paintings being shown w/o her permission is ridiculous. Only idiots would do that, knowing the serious ramifications that could follow. But I forget again, it's a tv show and a soap opera at that.
    I felt sooo bad for old witchy Lynette in this episode. I think she could change and make the marriage better. I honestly felt she never appreciated Tom, for the good husband and father that he was. She so often belittled him and I think men can take that for only so long before they quit. And the same goes for women too.
    I just hate it when you're with a couple socially and the woman/wife (usually) berates and belittles her husband. Geeze, I want to be somewhere/anywhere else than hear that.

Hmm. They've rewritten the Tom character in a more positive light recently, but in past seasons I found him annoyingly flaky (pizzeria...no, wait...RV cross-country...no, wait...have unprotected sex and more kids...) and wishy-washy with regard to disciplining the kids. I side with Lynette.
    (Then again, I'm often viewed as a perfectionistic bee-yotch, too.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Was this on last night? My DVR showed it on the schedule last night, but then when I went to watch it, there was nothing recorded!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    Was this on last night? My DVR showed it on the schedule last night, but then when I went to watch it, there was nothing recorded!

No and I dont think it is on this week either.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

The AMAs were on Sunday night.. so no ABC shows.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread