+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5/6)

Stupid Susan so busy chasing after the approval of that arrogant artist! That painting may as well be a photo with all it shows! I am so sick of Lynette and Tom's antics--you can see how much his marriage meant to him with the jumping to a new relationship before he's even divorced! All thru the show its been Tom running amok, Lynette trying to rein him in like a mother and they should just never see each other again.
    That Chuck sure is creepy. Has he never been dumped before? The uncovering of the grave did look too neat, and Mike really should have found a better way to dispose of that stupid body.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Yes, her painting has 4 women standing over the body in the ground
    So it is missing Carlos.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    So it is missing Carlos.
    Carlos was not there when they put him in the ground. Only the 4 of them. Thus her ugly painting was in fact correct.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Carlos was not there when they put him in the ground. Only the 4 of them. Thus her ugly painting was in fact correct.
    No, it did include Carlos so there were 5 attendees. I didn't rewatch that episode, but here is what the official ABC.com recap says:
    The housewives and Carlos carry the corpse of Gaby's evil stepfather into the woods where they dig a grave.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    No, it did include Carlos so there were 5 attendees. I didn't rewatch that episode, but here is what the official ABC.com recap says:
    Carlos was at the scene in their home, I did rewatch the scene in the woods, he is not there. I think that Susan's painting was of them in the woods not of them in Gabby's living room.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 11-09-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Susan really is psycho....bad enough she painted the picture, but now she wants to exhibit it? It's certainly not an abstract...
    I missed some episodes....did Bree dump the cop? Because of her guilt about the murder, or something else that she didn't like about him? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I missed some episodes....did Bree dump the cop? Because of her guilt about the murder, or something else that she didn't like about him?
    She definitely liked him, but she was afraid he would connect her with the murder. Unfortunately for her, she dumped him in a restaurant where he had taken her to propose. So he was really pissed about it thinking she was just leading him on and essentially threatened her as he stormed out.

FORT Fogey

i hate you lois lane

FORT Fogey

Could Susan BE any more stupid!? I'm hoping it turns out that she said no to having her painting on display, but due to some mistake or her teacher going behind her back, it was hung in the gallery anyway.

Susan has been irritating me a lot this season. She never bothered me before.
    But this Paint A Big Fat Confession bit is beyond ridiculous. What kind of fool is that dumb?
    I really don't like the Dead Man Coverup storyline at all. I realize this show is supposed to be a farce, but some semblance of reality needs to be there. As in: Immediately upon clobbering the guy, run to the cop-boyfriend & tell him exactly what happened & who the guy is & his history with Gabi. Have him call an ambulance even if the guy seems dead. And that artist guy... tell him where to go & what an a$$ he is & leave with your dignity intact.

I've watched every season, but this one is wearing out it's welcome.
    Ellen, mindy384 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread