+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 133 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5/6)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Good guess about Carlos and his blackouts. After Mike chastised him for getting Susan and the other women into this mess maybe he did dig the body up during a blackout.
    Good idea
    The comment Ben made to Renee though about his men having been over every inch of those woods as to not have a repeat of any endangered species holding things up this time makes me think he may be behind the body disappearing.
    This one makes the most sense to me. Characters are never what they appear to be. Ben is really driven and I think might do a great deal to protect his project. It has been at least several months since the burial and the spot grew over. It probably would have needed to be someone with a reason to check out those woods a while ago. Mike probably couldn't find it now by himself.
    I just hope the series doesn't end with any of the regulars killing themselves or going to jail.
    I remember 2 or 3 seasons ago there was a recap episode on themes, one of the themes being deaths. A surprisingly large number of them on what is supposed to be a (black) comedy. The series doesn't have to end on anyone being alive.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I really wish they didn't end the show with this story line. I am not really interested in this show anymore and it stinks. It used to be one of my do not miss shows
    cablejockey likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I hope the ending, whatever it is, doesn't stink. IMO, stinko endings of popular shows: Seinfeld, Lost, Dallas, St. Elsewhere, Will and Grace. Good endings: MASH, Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Sex and the City, The Bob Newhart Show. Let's hope DH winds up on the "good ending" list. Given the storylines so far this season, I don't feel hopeful.

Used to be one of my favorite shows and now I hardly watch it. Sad.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Enjoyed the scene where Ben stood up to Chuck.

Sounds as though several people on Ben's development team probably first hand hat a body had been exhumed. How can he trust that none of them will say anything?

Just when I thought Susan was making sense. How could she paint that picture?

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I really wish they didn't end the show with this story line. I am not really interested in this show anymore and it stinks. It used to be one of my do not miss shows
    I'm in the same boat. Used to be my favorite show on tv, now I have to force myself to watch it and that's only because I've watched it for so long I feel like I have to see how it all ends. Like Nip/Tuck they've really dragged this show out for too long and killed a great thing. So much for going out with a bang and not a whimper.

FORT Fogey

Now what? Susan painted that picture that might as well be titled, "We Did It," so are they all going to jail, or is the lack of a body going to save them? Did anyone else think Mike might have found a different place other than right at the construction site to dispose of it?
    cablejockey likes this.

FORT Fogey

They move through plot lines quickly so I think this will be resolved before the finale. The body will not be found but people are convicted of murder without a body. How the cop found Bree was connected to the body has not been revealed so there may be something askew there. "The body" is also on record as offically dead because he faked that years ago. On a positive note, plot lines are never drawn out with legal mogumbo so there will be a swift, quirky resolution.

I lost my passion for this show after the first season so this one is no worse than others, for me. I find ways to enjoy it. I am not attached to what happens so I just observe.

I think it is likely that Lynette, with the help of Vanessa (I can never remember her characters name), will uncover something VERY bad about Toms new girlfriend. That plot is building as the "murder" is coming to a head.

I would like to see the finale jump ahead 10 years to see what they are up to. At first all will look good, Lynette and Tom back together, Bree in good relationship, the twins slim teenagers doing well....... then as the hour concludes it will elude to something preposterous and dramatic looming in the near future. That will leave a smile on our face and keep it open to a movie or renewal in the future.

Am I correctly remembering that Susan's painting shows 4 people standing around? There were 5 of them.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Am I correctly remembering that Susan's painting shows 4 people standing around? There were 5 of them.
    Yes, her painting has 4 women standing over the body in the ground
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread