+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5/6)

Lee's GayDar failing again (as it did when Bree showed him a picture of Chuck many episodes ago) in the presence of the masseuse was another classic. He's my favorite part of the show.

FORT Fogey

am i the only one hating this killed a guy hiding plot? come on this is the last season, we don't want that

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    am i the only one hating this killed a guy hiding plot? come on this is the last season, we don't want that
    Nope, I'm hating it too.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I have been reminded at how much I don't like Susan. I feel bad for saying this, but sometimes I wish they would have a storyline where she ended up with Mary Alice's fate.
    I hate Susan too....really had high hopes they'd kill her off with that kidney problem she had last season....it was soooo close. darn it.
    hated her when she was Lois Lane in the '80's and still hate her....yes, I'm a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I liked Vanessa Williams's character tonight bonding with that little girl
    I like Vanessa Williams's character doing something!!! Anything but walk around in high heels!!! Never understood the point of her being there but I like her and wanted her to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Really, the fact that Carlos was only defending his wife from attack by someone who broke into their home is ruining this whole season for me. No way he would have gone to prison for that, under the circumstances.
    I agree that he was justified but I don't agree that there's no way he wouldn't have gone to prison. Lots of innocent people have been judged guilty.
    I don't think they were right in hiding what happened. They should have called the cops but it could be risky and he already has been in prison. Scary.

me toooooooooooo!!!!!!!! i was so excited that she was going to die!!!!!! LOL!!!!! i know that sounds terrible!

and i hate the killed guy storyline as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I hate Susan too....really had high hopes they'd kill her off with that kidney problem she had last season....it was soooo close. darn it.
    hated her when she was Lois Lane in the '80's and still hate her....yes, I'm a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    All of our wishes almost came true...and then she gets a magic kidney from a way more interesting character who dies instead (BOO!). Someone upthread speculated that the series might end with a suicide like Mary Alice (ending where it began)...if that's the case, I really hope it is Susan (and I really hope they do it on the next episode instead of waiting for the finale)!.
    buttahfly likes this.

Loving all the Susan hate!!! She's the one character I just really find to be too ridiculous and over the top. I can't root for her and she honestly annoys the crap out of me.

Hating how they are going with the final season and the "big" plot of them killing and burying that guy. It just seems so silly and the last couple episodes have seemed to be more like filler episodes than what I would have expected from the very final season of this once amazing show.

FORT Fogey

The dead guy faked his death years before so that will figure in and no one will be blamed. Had they called the police to report self defense there would be no plot line! This show is a statire and to take issue or seek to make sense of it is futile. It is supposed to be over the top; that is the entire point of this show. It is not designed to be a believeable drama. It is a spoof on soaps.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Smart woman!
    analisa_roche likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The dead guy faked his death years before so that will figure in and no one will be blamed. Had they called the police to report self defense there would be no plot line! This show is a statire and to take issue or seek to make sense of it is futile. It is supposed to be over the top; that is the entire point of this show. It is not designed to be a believeable drama. It is a spoof on soaps.
    I know. You're absolutely right but I get all caught up in it! Just like I used to do with lots of shows, like Real Housewives, Hell's Kitchen, etc.
    I believed!!
    And now I know but I still wish I could get involved like I used to.
    so many reality shows I used to love and now I find disappointing, dull and unbelievable.
    Darn it.

+ Reply to Thread