+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 133 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5/6)

I've never disliked Susan, but last night I couldn't stand her. I didn't find her storyline funny in the least, just irritating.
    I hope this killed-a-man-buried-him story resolves itself early in the season. I find it depressing. I don't watch TV to be depressed.
    The only part interesting is Bree's note. I'm glad she shared it with Gabi.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't understand why they didn't just report the accidental murder. The guy had already faked his death, so there's no doubt he was shady. He broke into their home, so Carlos most likely would have gotten off anyway. I'm thinking the new neighbor is somehow connected to it.
    Really, the fact that Carlos was only defending his wife from attack by someone who broke into their home is ruining this whole season for me. No way he would have gone to prison for that, under the circumstances. They could just have called the police and have been done with it. Now it seems this whole unnecessary drama is going to dominate the season.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Really, the fact that Carlos was only defending his wife from attack by someone who broke into their home is ruining this whole season for me. No way he would have gone to prison for that, under the circumstances. They could just have called the police and have been done with it. Now it seems this whole unnecessary drama is going to dominate the season.
    Exactly! AND now that they've covered it up, if/when they do get caught, it's going to look really bad.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

If memory serves me right, she realized at the end of last season that she also wanted the separation. I don't remember the specifics though.

I don't understand why they didn't just report the accidental murder. The guy had already faked his death, so there's no doubt he was shady. He broke into their home, so Carlos most likely would have gotten off anyway. I'm thinking the new neighbor is somehow connected to it.

Also, Bree's cop boyfriend must not be a very good cop. He seemed to buy the whole ludicrous excuse about the car. Odd. The scene was funny though.

There would be no plot line had they reported it!

I think this season will end on a positive note.

FORT Fogey

Maybe it will end with them all going to prison, like the last episode of Seinfeld.

I wish they would somehow bring back the Solis's biological child, but I doubt they're planning that. I guess the Scavos will find a way to get back together. They need to start doing something else with Susan because everything she was doing in this episode was ridiculous. The only interesting plot point for me so far is whether Bree's cop boyfriend has been playing her to get information, or whether it's just a coincidence that he was the same detective that Paul mentioned. I just wonder if Ben, the new guy, might also be a cop who suspects that Mike was involved because of his criminal record. Either he's a cop or a criminal himself!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I think it the show will end like it started.. It is already heading that way. Dead person in chest, the note, the paranoia... I feel they have a mass suicide at the end. Just like Mary Alice.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Chuck really turned on Bree in a hurry! One second he was going to propose to her, and the next second he turned into a total maniac and was threatening her. All the other characters' stories tonight were irrelevant, except I guess Lynette is going to learn something from her sister's relationship that will help her and Tom get back together... or at least she'll want to get back together.

FORT Fogey

I think it will end allowing the possibility for it to be resurected or a flash forward to the future. I favor seeing where they are decades from now. Six Feet Under had a fabulous and satisfying finale doing this.

If memory serves me right, she realized at the end of last season that she also wanted the separation. I don't remember the specifics though.

Also, Bree's cop boyfriend must not be a very good cop. He seemed to buy the whole ludicrous excuse about the car. Odd. The scene was funny though.
    I wonder if the boyfriend is acting like he doesn't suspect anything so that Bree will have her guard down so that he can find out what is going on. They haven't been very clever at acting normal after all. I can't wait until more is revealed about the new guy. I think they didn't report it so they could have this storyline. I have been reminded at how much I don't like Susan. I feel bad for saying this, but sometimes I wish they would have a storyline where she ended up with Mary Alice's fate.

I too felt that Chuck turned from loving puppy-dog to menacing mad dog in a flash! After that threat he made, you just know that there will be a situation where she will need his help.
    I liked Vanessa Williams's character tonight bonding with that little girl

+ Reply to Thread