+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 133 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3844329;
    I dont know how a parent could ever forget a child's birthday... seriously! It's not because we have amazing memories but the fact that the kids remind us daily for weeks before the big day that their birthdays are coming. Maybe it's only my kid that talks non stop about her birthday for months before the day.

I like the stripper she seems really sweet.
    Andrew had better watch out for the new guy trying to become #1 son! Ick!
    I did that once--I think part of it was that I was in residency at the time and I looked at the day and was like, "Oh crap." I called my husband and he had forgotten as well. I made him go buy a cake and then told him a few things that would be good presents and told him to throw in some cash on top of that. I am not sure if my daughter ever realized we had forgotten, but she came out better than usual that year on her birthday.

I don't trust that new guy. Something about him is off--I am not sure if he has sinister motives or what, but something about him makes me not trust him. Andrew definitely should watch out.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

My fantasy involved putting them all in a freezer for a few weeks, then thawing them, no harm done.
    I had a friend who was hospitalized with menengitis at one point when our kids were young, and I actually ENVIED her!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All mothers deserve a little get-away from the kids and hubby, at one time or another! Nobody ever seems to worry about when dad gets away. A few chicken pox days sounds like a wonderful time!! I stayed home with my son, and I caught them. I'd be embarassed to admit to how old I was when I got that nasty disease.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't have kids (never wanted any), but after seeing Gaby's for a couple of seasons? No problem at all seeing her want to cut and run for awhile. Especially since Carlos was the one who was so gung-ho on wanting to prolong his DNA. And anytime Bob and Lee get depressed over their situation, they should babysit Carlos and Gaby's kids. Fifteen minutes should cure them!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3844559;

I don't trust that new guy. Something about him is off--I am not sure if he has sinister motives or what, but something about him makes me not trust him. Andrew definitely should watch out.
    In regards to the new guy...I actually wonder if he is a son, maybe Orson's from a previous relationship. I kind of got that vibe when he used the #1 Son mug.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So did I! He's got to be some kind of unacknowledged relative. I wouldn't be surprised if Bree hadn't had a baby, way back in the days, and never told anyone. The guy seems to be really attaching himself to Bree and is, obviously, jealous of Andrew. I'm thinking that this is the brother that Andrew and his sister have never been told about. He was Bree's first-born, thus he is the true #1 son.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought the thing with the mug meant he was just so obsessed with her that he wants to be her #1 Son. My guess is he's actually some psycho.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I was going with run of the mill psycho, too, lil. But the surprise relative angle would be interesting. I wouldn't put it past them.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I was going with Way and Lildago too....just your average everyday Wisteria Lane psycho. But I like the family angle Maybe a long ago teenage pregnancy has to do with Bree being so uptight and repressed....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3846327;
    I thought the thing with the mug meant he was just so obsessed with her that he wants to be her #1 Son. My guess is he's actually some psycho.
    It wasn't just that he chose the #1 Son mug, it was the way he did it. there was something more there. I mean I use mugs that don't "fit" my role all the time. (everytime I read or write #1 son I think of Charlie Chan movies...anyone else?)

Also, it was good to see Andrew again, I kind of wondered what happened to him.

+ Reply to Thread