+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 133 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3214267;
    I read that Edie's husband's last name is Williams, the same last name as Bree's nutty pharmacist boyfriend. hmmmmmm
    I read that too at tvguide.com. But is that his real name or did he change it? I can't remember if when the psychiatrist (or was it a probation officer?) called, what name, if any, he called him by.

It could be a red herring or maybe there's something to it. I can't wait to see what Mrs. McCluskey finds out. I just hope it won't be the death of her!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I felt so sorry for Mrs McMlosky when she realized what really happened to her cat and had to go to Edie and apologize. She seemed so weak and dejected. But the old gal came back to life when we saw her asking fto use a neighbour's computer to get some dirt on Edie's evil husband.
    I've been wondering where Lynette ever got those odd names for her twins--Porter and Preston--that might explain their behaviour.

LG.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3214278;
    I've been wondering where Lynette ever got those odd names for her twins--Porter and Preston--that might explain their behaviour.
    It could be worse . . . they could be Track and Trig.

I was so happy to see that Carlos got trained to be a masseuse and that he's working. There are plenty of jobs that blind people can do, and I'm so happy that they're showing him being a success despite his blindness. But . . . what happened to the seeing eye dog from last season. Most dogs live much longer than 5 years and they usually train and assign seeing eye dogs when they are still relatively young (2 years old?).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

I saw that information at TV Guide also. It will be interesting if there is a connection between George and Edie's new husband.

I think McClusky will get to the bottom of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3213318;
    The only redeeming storyline so far is Edie's new husband. I love that McClusky is involved!
    Agreed. That guy is beyond creepy - I remember seeing him in some horror movie last year, but he played a good guy/cop. Go figure. I hope McCluskey gets some dirt on him.

If Gabby was going to take all the trouble to sneak into a party, couldn't she have at least bothered to put on some makeup? Sheesh.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3214440;
    Agreed. That guy is beyond creepy - I remember seeing him in some horror movie last year, but he played a good guy/cop. Go figure. I hope McCluskey gets some dirt on him.

If Gabby was going to take all the trouble to sneak into a party, couldn't she have at least bothered to put on some makeup? Sheesh.
    Hi, long time Forter here, but first time posting rather than lurking on this thread! waywyrd, your words describing Edie's husband are so accurate!

I was reading a news article, where the producer of the show mentioned recently that there would be a fire, and that it would tie into the "mystery", and hinted that one or more? may perish! The only mystery I have seen so far, would be with Edie's husband's agenda to perhaps seek revenge. Can't imagine who Dave might have a bone to pick with. Usually when they bring a new person into the neighborhood, the bad guy/gal turns out to be there to seek revenge. Who know's, maybe they will surprise us, and it's not Dave. Orsen was showing a darker side last episode! LOL

The mystery and guessing are the favorite part of the show for me!

I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts here!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3214303;
    It could be worse . . . they could be Track and Trig.

I was so happy to see that Carlos got trained to be a masseuse and that he's working. There are plenty of jobs that blind people can do, and I'm so happy that they're showing him being a success despite his blindness. But . . . what happened to the seeing eye dog from last season. Most dogs live much longer than 5 years and they usually train and assign seeing eye dogs when they are still relatively young (2 years old?).
    Pets never seem to last too long on TV shows. They ruin too many takes and cause too much of a distraction. Remember the monkey on Friends? The "monkey loving" that was given as the reason for his departure on-camera was pretty much the same as the off-camera reason.

The same thing probably happened with the dog. Granted he was a lot easier to handle, but unless there are solid reasons to keep the animal on the set (like the initial conflict between Gaby and the dog to the point where Carlos even preferred the dog in his bed over Gaby) it probably won't be around more than one season. One of the few exceptions I can think of is Eddie on Frasier.

Whats up with Orson this season? He's really nasty to Bree and I'm just going off him quite alot.

I loved yesterdays episode, there were a ton of laughs which I've missed in more recent episodes. I especially loved the Gaby and Susan's bullying story, that had me in fits.

"Oh and tell Bob and Lee I'll pay for the dent in their lawn."

And it was good to see that Lynette's daughter still exists!

I'm really worried about Ms. McClusky now though. I hope nothing happens to her as I really enjoy her character.

FORT Fanatic

I thought it was interesting that Edie's husband was riding just a plain bike last night and regular clothes. Normally it seems like they use some expensive-looking bike and sleek bike racing outfit.

If a child's mother is not Jewish, he is not considered Jewish. Maybe Benjamin will have some type of initiation into the Jewish religion long before he reaches the age of 13. Danyelle just threw that back to Bree in anger. At least she seems to be in a stable marriage.

Susan's little boy is absolutely adorable.

I think Edie's husband has something against Lynette. That is why he made Edie move back to this town. He was moving in on Tom for the purpose of setting up Lynette. Maybe he plans to break them up?? I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't kill Mrs. McKlusky and frame Lynette for the murder.

+ Reply to Thread