+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 133 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

In the first scene with Toby the cat and Edie's husband, I couldn't help but notice they resembled each other. Both had odd looking faces.
    When Edie's husband was threatening McClusky I was thinking, "Seriously dude, she's not your average crotchety old lady. You don't know what your messing with." I wasn't disappointed at the end when she showed up at Katherines house wanting to use the computer. Go McClusky!
    And I really wonder if Edies husband has any idea what Edie's capable of. She's smarter then she seems and extremely devious.

I thought what Mike said to Susan about what he thought of her was so sweet. Awww. Why can't these two kids get together and just be happy? I really do like the boyfriend too. I thought their storyline was funny and cute.

Lynette and Tom are driving me crazy. They were my favorites in the first season. I hate to see how whimpy they have become. Instead of talking to your son on the computer, why don't you make him turn the computer off and come talk to you face to face. She should be making more of an effort to spend more time with her kids rather then leaving them to do their own thing, and then spying on them.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Okay, why does Lynette/Felicity Huffman still wear that obvious wig? If her cancer is gone, shouldn't her hair be down to her back?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I missed it. It didn't look like a wig to me.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Poor Toby, first that shrew Lynette lets him out during the tornado and now the creepy guy catnaps him. I hope McClusky gets all the dirt on him. She is my favorite on the show.

And might I add, there is nothing wrong with talking to your cats like there are people, they are people, furry ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3212265;
    Poor Toby, first that shrew Lynette lets him out during the tornado and now the creepy guy catnaps him. I hope McClusky gets all the dirt on him. She is my favorite on the show.
    Darn! I missed the ending.
    And might I add, there is nothing wrong with talking to your cats like there are people, they are people, furry ones.
    I do talk to my cat occasionally, through an animal communicator. I learned that my cat is a better person than I am, LOL.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3212161;
    #2: Am I the only one who thought Orson suddenly became almost dangerously controlling tonight? Do I see an attack coming soon? Perhaps some slapping around or something?

I believe he did that b/c of the radio interview she did where she said she valued sitting at the table with a hot homemade dinner nightly. But, he did seem a little controlling.

Gabby is still the scheming little princess she always was. I loved the conversation that Carlos and her had when he told her he was happy with their life and didn't need material things to make him feel important.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Pardon my typos in my previous message. I was hurrying to get out the door.

I found the whole Lynette thing to be kind of strange. Her son has a right to be upset with her.

I still love Mike. He is too good for Susan IMO. I just don't care for her latest bed buddy. The guy's haircut bugs me.

I felt sorry for Gaby in some ways, but not in others. Poor Carlos, the jokes about his blindness are getting old.

I can understand why Orson was ticked off with Bree. She is so caught up in her "career" that she is totally ignoring him.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3212197;
    I missed it. It didn't look like a wig to me.
    She appeared on the View today and her hair was much shorter and you could actually her hair parted in a way that also showed roots. So, i definitely think she's wearing a wig on the show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I'm in a very odd place in terms of the show. I got hooked on it over the summer with the re-runs of last season.

Previously I had seen none of it at all.

So now I am watching the new season AND our local channel is running the whole series starting with the very first season--on both weekend nights.

So sometimes when I am watching the new shiws--and the first season old shows--I feel like I'm in the Twlilight Zone.

But I am enjoying it a lot.

btw--I think Susan's boyfriend is supposed to be an Aston Kutcher look-alike.

The ending was Ms McClusky taking flowers to Katherine. When Katherine asks her why she's bringing her flowers Mclusky said, "Because you have a computer and I want to find out everything I can about Edie's new husband."

I agree, Susan's boyfriend needs a new hair style.

I was also wondering why Lynette was still wearing the wig. I thought it was very obvious that it was a wig. I could be wrong though.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread