+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 133 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3732701;
    I'm also curious about the timing here. Have they lived on Wisteria Lane long enough for Julie to have an affair, possibly be pregnant, and also "tutor" the son? When she started that tutoring deal, he wasn't even enrolled in school yet.
    I was curious about the timing too--it seemed too fast to me as well. Could Julie had known him before they moved to Wisteria Lane or perhaps the time moves crazy fast from episode to episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3732704;
    I was curious about the timing too--it seemed too fast to me as well. Could Julie had known him before they moved to Wisteria Lane or perhaps the time moves crazy fast from episode to episode?
    Maybe they met before she moved home. Perhaps the husband chose Wisteria Lane because of Julie?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3733009;
    Maybe they met before she moved home. Perhaps the husband chose Wisteria Lane because of Julie?
    That is what I would guess. Julie was waitressing - met him - started the affair - moved back home and Nick and family followed her there.

The son is so protective of his mother, I don't think I can rule him out. He didn't do it but perhaps he arranged it. I thought the scene where Mom and Susan were picking up the trash in front of the house was very real and poignant, and convinced me it wasn't Mom. Mom is trying to avoid drama, because something having to do with her past has forced them into hiding. So if the choice is one of the three, it's the kid somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3733136;
    The son is so protective of his mother, I don't think I can rule him out. He didn't do it but perhaps he arranged it. I thought the scene where Mom and Susan were picking up the trash in front of the house was very real and poignant, and convinced me it wasn't Mom. Mom is trying to avoid drama, because something having to do with her past has forced them into hiding. So if the choice is one of the three, it's the kid somehow.
    Or...maybe it's none of the three, even though the dad creeps me out. Perhaps the person/people they are hiding from found them and attacked Julie to lay the blame at their feet......I know I'm grasping, but I tend to do that with this show...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3733533;
    Or...maybe it's none of the three, even though the dad creeps me out. Perhaps the person/people they are hiding from found them and attacked Julie to lay the blame at their feet......I know I'm grasping, but I tend to do that with this show...
    Maybe it's . . . whatshisface . . . can't remember his name at the moment . . . the crazy kid with the bad hair. Mary Alice's son.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3733600;
    Maybe it's . . . whatshisface . . . can't remember his name at the moment . . . the crazy kid with the bad hair. Mary Alice's son.
    Zach. I was just thinking about him the other night. He IS Mike's son. He's never mentioned and they never show him. It's about time he resurfaces.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting thought!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Zach is a very interesting thought. As I remember, he was a bit obsessed with Julie.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Right, he was obsessed with Julie. I'd forgotten all about him. That would be a heck of a twist too.

If the new family is hiding from something/someone, perhaps it's not them who are the criminals. It's possible they're in Witness Protection and on the run from some crime family or something.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread