+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 133 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Nick is apparently a shorter version of the character's full first name.
    That makes sense -- I've just heard "Nick" (Which is also what's listed on IMDb). So it'll probably be the season finale when Susan, et. al., connect the dots from "D" to "Nick Bolen"?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

If Nick doesn't harm Julie in the hospital room, then I think the finger points away from him. Perhaps back to his wife.

"Nick" was also the crusty FBI guy on the last 24.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3732118;
    If Nick doesn't harm Julie in the hospital room, then I think the finger points away from him. Perhaps back to his wife.
    I was thinking the same thing. If you watch the attack, the person isn't as tall as Nick. He/she is almost as tall as Julie, so that would point towards the wif. Maybe she figured out that her husband was having an affair with her and wanted to get rid of her to stop the affair
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

yeah, i was a little confused bc i thought Julie was calling him E in her diary - maybe i just misheard tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3731974;
    I was talking about his character's name on the show, not the actor's name, and when he came into Julie's hospital room at the end, I do believe he said his name was Dominick, which starts with a D (corresponding to what Julie wrote in her diary). Nick is apparently a shorter version of the character's full first name.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3732200;
    yeah, i was a little confused bc i thought Julie was calling him E in her diary - maybe i just misheard tho.
    I definitely heard "d".

FORT Fogey

it can only be the wife. she figured out the affair for sure

But what is her motive for trying to kill Julie, or making it appear that is what she tried to do? If she believed Julie was pregnant, a child could complicate their life (what do you put on the birth certificate, for instance). But Julie said she had stopped seeing him, so her possible pregnancy probably would have been known. Anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3732130;
    I was thinking the same thing. If you watch the attack, the person isn't as tall as Nick. He/she is almost as tall as Julie, so that would point towards the wif. Maybe she figured out that her husband was having an affair with her and wanted to get rid of her to stop the affair
    That is what I was thinking. The attacker was short and slim and really looked like a woman under that hoodie.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm also having some trouble believing Julie with Nick... it seems like only the other day when they moved in...she met him when she was over working with the kid (who is still in high school I assume...and she's out of college, so way too big an age difference for them to connect even if he did have a crush). That day he did a little come on to her....and she looked pretty revolted I thought...so since then he seduced her and enough time went by for her to miss a period? Hmmmm.
    And while the dad's behavior with the son's friends at the party was inappropriate, mom's outfits (and seeking her son's approval of them) is a little off also...very MILFy....
    Son clearly not as willing to cut dad some slack as mom is...

I'm also curious about the timing here. Have they lived on Wisteria Lane long enough for Julie to have an affair, possibly be pregnant, and also "tutor" the son? When she started that tutoring deal, he wasn't even enrolled in school yet.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread