+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 133 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

One of the best parts of the episode was the reaction/lecture the three kids gave Lynette and Tom.

Okay so I am thinking the new family's deal has something to do with the mob/mafia. The actress seems to be cast as a part of the mafia for many shows and we all know DH pretty much goes along with every other tv stereotype. My guess is she is the daughter of some Mob boss and she saw or did something that made her family mad, they punished her (the burn scars) and she and her husband and young son ran away and have been in hiding. It sounds like they have been running for many years since the son was young.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm in the Witness Protection club...sounds as if she "did the right thing" (and--vide scars--was attacked for it) and the family is standing by her.
    As to who attacked Julie...Carlos' jealous niece certainly is an option. Although from the previews it seems she's transferred her attentions to John. I wonder if Gabi gets John to kiss her to discourage the niece's crush?

My guess is that Julie's baby daddy is someone from college, no? Wouldn't that be the timing? She is off in college, right?

Didn't the doctor say Julie isn't pregnant?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3729954;
    I'm in the Witness Protection club...sounds as if she "did the right thing" (and--vide scars--was attacked for it) and the family is standing by her.
    As to who attacked Julie...Carlos' jealous niece certainly is an option. Although from the previews it seems she's transferred her attentions to John. I wonder if Gabi gets John to kiss her to discourage the niece's crush?

My guess is that Julie's baby daddy is someone from college, no? Wouldn't that be the timing? She is off in college, right?
    I thought that the show jumped 5 years, which would put Julie out of college, I believe. Unless she's a grad student. Plus, she and Dillon are the same age and Dillon is married with a baby.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3730016;
    I thought that the show jumped 5 years, which would put Julie out of college, I believe. Unless she's a grad student. Plus, she and Dillon are the same age and Dillon is married with a baby.
    Oh, right.. I keep forgetting that it is 5 years later for the older actresses since basically they look the same.... So what is Julie supposed to be doing these days? I obviously haven't been paying attention....
    The doc said she isn't pregnant? Have I missed a show??? Why would she tell Lynette she was? Whoa... I'd better stop posting about this show!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3730023;
    Oh, right.. I keep forgetting that it is 5 years later for the older actresses since basically they look the same.... So what is Julie supposed to be doing these days? I obviously haven't been paying attention....
    The doc said she isn't pregnant? Have I missed a show??? Why would she tell Lynette she was? Whoa... I'd better stop posting about this show!
    I don't think we know what Julie is doing now. It's something that I've been wondering about also.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3730023;
    The doc said she isn't pregnant? Have I missed a show??? Why would she tell Lynette she was?
    All the same show. Julie thought she might be pregnant, so Lynette intervened to make sure there would be no x-rays at the hospital, but then the doctor said she wasn't preggers.

It may be that Julie's plot line isn't relevant and it was just the excuse for Lynette to tell Susan how much she wasn't looking forward to more kids, so Susan could knock Lynette out of her funk.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw a screen shot for a future show showing Catherine wearing an orange prison jump suit. Could she have something to do with Julie?

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;3730316;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw a screen shot for a future show showing Catherine wearing an orange prison jump suit. Could she have something to do with Julie?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    TV Guide had an article saying that her and Susan get into a fight....they get community service they have to serve together. I believe it's tomorrow's episode.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread