+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 133 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3712997;
    The obvious suspects are: the new teen boy who had a fight with her, his dad who made a lechy comment to her, his mom to protect the family from something (that's the Sopranos' actress), or maybe Katherine to get revenge on Susan, if we want to go over the top.

I didn't think Susan was selfish to take Mike...what was he going to do, marry K after realizing he was still in love with S.? When you steal a man it's not like stealing a TV, he has to participate. Plus of course, he was hers first, as she pointed out. BUT obviously she could have handled it better....although, as we saw, probably nothing Susan said was going to make it all better.
    The smart money is on the mom (Drea). Susan befriending her out of guilt and helping her clean up her lawn pretty much told us that.

I agree about the Mike/Susan thing.

katherine went psycho

hired someone to choke out the daughter

went over to susans house oblivious to the daughter being in the hospital, thinking mike would jump into the sack with her

she then goes and drop psycho hints to orson

the new people next door is on the run for murder (desperate hw is really a show about people murdering bottomline, with comedy mixed in... the creator is demented)

the moms is obviously the one with the criminal past and the husband and son are sticking by her

was she burnt or stabbed up or both, probably caught some slugs in a shootout

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3728305;
    katherine went psycho
    I agree she *went* psycho, but the character doesn't *do* psycho very well. It has been tedious to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3728305;
    the new people next door is on the run for murder (desperate hw is really a show about people murdering bottomline, with comedy mixed in... the creator is demented)

the moms is obviously the one with the criminal past and the husband and son are sticking by her

was she burnt or stabbed up or both, probably caught some slugs in a shootout
    I've been thinking for a while that the family is in the Witness Protection Program. The things they said last episode made me even more sure.
    It sounds like it was the mom who was the reason.
    At first I figured the dad was responsible for Julie's attack, but now I think it was someone who the mother crossed. Either with her testimony, or potential testimony (as in sending her a warning).
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3728515;
    I've been thinking for a while that the family is in the Witness Protection Program. The things they said last episode made me even more sure.
    It sounds like it was the mom who was the reason.
    At first I figured the dad was responsible for Julie's attack, but now I think it was someone who the mother crossed. Either with her testimony, or potential testimony (as in sending her a warning).
    I agree that they are in the WPP, but I think Julie's past liason (the would be baby daddy) has something to do with this. Or even GAbi's niece. She really really likes the new boy. I figure she might have attacked Julie in a fit of jealousy. The girl is creepy and conniving.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I stopped watching this show long ago, but I did see a little nugget on Watch With Kristin that I think is fun. It seems that --

Click to see Spoiler:
    A plane will crash on Wisteria Lane for the midseason cliffhanger. Talks are in place for the aircraft to be one of Oceanic Airlines' planes. No tie in between the shows, of course, just a little Easter Egg for Lost fans who do watch the housewives.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

^ surely your joking

Click to see Spoiler:
    sure, why not? maybe Kate will join their next poker game.

btw, i discounted WPP because they would be trying to lay low

murder has to be involved somehow, or it wouldn't be DH

LOL, i went to Universal Studios last year (they tape DH there) and one of the newer things they have is a wrecked plane. i am assuming that's why this was worked into the storyline. i have a picture of it, but i am not sure how or even if i can upload it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3728612;
    I stopped watching this show long ago, but I did see a little nugget on Watch With Kristin that I think is fun. It seems that --

Click to see Spoiler:
    A plane will crash on Wisteria Lane for the midseason cliffhanger. Talks are in place for the aircraft to be one of Oceanic Airlines' planes. No tie in between the shows, of course, just a little Easter Egg for Lost fans who do watch the housewives.

If that's the case, hopefully somehow it will lead to a miscarriage for Lynette. Not that I'm advocating dead babies, mind you. But I really don't want to watch her juggling more little ones, with her job, and hubby in schoool.....Crap. As I write that, why do I suddenly get the feeling that's exactly what Cherry is going to subject us to
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I have also been hoping for a miscarriage (guiltily so). Lynette and Tom have NO business whatsoever having more kids. You'd think one of them would have been fixed many years ago.

+ Reply to Thread