+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

yes, she's the new neighbor. she moved into mary alice's house. it's her, her hubby, and her son. there is some big family secret and it seems to have something to do w the son. they revealed some horrible scarring/burns (not sure which) on her back and torso at the end of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3712616;
    I hoped to see it, because of Drew De Matteo (from The Sopranos). Is she the new neighbor, and how did she do? What happened with her storyline so far?

Looked just like burn scars to me.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3713214;
    yes, she's the new neighbor. she moved into mary alice's house. it's her, her hubby, and her son. there is some big family secret and it seems to have something to do w the son. they revealed some horrible scarring/burns (not sure which) on her back and torso at the end of the episode.
    Thank you! I'm so disappointed that I missed it.

There's a cute and feisty interview with Drea De Matteo. If someone wants the link, let me know. Since I loved her in The Sopranos, it was cool to hear her contrast that character to this one. She also has a cool idea for the backstory, but now that she's broadcast it, I doubt that TPTB will use it.

Believe it or not, I am recently watching some Season 3 reruns to catch up. If I could record Season 5, it would be interesting to watch 2 seasons concurrently, especially having skipped Season 4, too.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3712997;

I didn't think Susan was selfish to take Mike...what was he going to do, marry K after realizing he was still in love with S.? When you steal a man it's not like stealing a TV, he has to participate. Plus of course, he was hers first, as she pointed out. BUT obviously she could have handled it better....although, as we saw, probably nothing Susan said was going to make it all better.
    I'm with you on this one. Katherine liked to rub it in Susan's face that she was with Mike.....every chance she got. Susan is taking the opposite approach. She avoided her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

you can watch the season 5 premier on the abc website.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3713713;
    Thank you! I'm so disappointed that I missed it.

There's a cute and feisty interview with Drea De Matteo. If someone wants the link, let me know. Since I loved her in The Sopranos, it was cool to hear her contrast that character to this one. She also has a cool idea for the backstory, but now that she's broadcast it, I doubt that TPTB will use it.

Believe it or not, I am recently watching some Season 3 reruns to catch up. If I could record Season 5, it would be interesting to watch 2 seasons concurrently, especially having skipped Season 4, too.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Actress Kathryn Joosten (Karen McCluskey) has her lung cancer surgery tomorrow, after being cancer-free since her surgery for lung cancer in 2001. Everybody keep a good thought.

Kathryn Joosten vows to beat lung cancer | AfterEllen.com
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I so hope they aren't writing her out of the script, but I wish her the best either way.

I'll be thinking of her too and hoping she gets thru this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She has given them permission to write this life drama INTO the script. That blew me away.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3718456;
    She has given them permission to write this life drama INTO the script. That blew me away.
    I read an article that during her bedroom scene last night, she wanted to be puffing on a cigarette and they let her film it! They didn't use it, but she was hoping they would.... I also read that they are going to be working around her cancer treatment. I'm hoping it works and she goes into remission. I really don't want her to die.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread