+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Glad to see I was right about who Mike chose but not liking that Katherine might be this season's Dave . I think Dana Delaney deserves better. And I was thinking the new family was in the witness protection program but looks like they might be on the run due to the son being a psychopath (if he's the one who choked Julie). I laughed when Lynette was giving the young pregnant woman the lowdown on what to really expect from her husband, but found it sad that Lynette is not bonding with the babies . Overall the premiere was ho-hum. I can't say that I'll miss this show like I'll miss Lost but for better or worse I'm going to see it through to the end.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I hoped to see it, because of Drew De Matteo (from The Sopranos). Is she the new neighbor, and how did she do? What happened with her storyline so far?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I'm pretty sure I know who did things to Julie, but my question is actually about the previews. Here in Canada, our preview had absolutely NO mention of what happened to Julie. Did the American one? I find it hard to believe that they just dropped it.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3712634;
    I'm pretty sure I know who did things to Julie, but my question is actually about the previews. Here in Canada, our preview had absolutely NO mention of what happened to Julie. Did the American one? I find it hard to believe that they just dropped it.
    Yes, looks like Karen's new boyfriend(or some old man) finds her. We also see her in the hospital hooked up to all kinds of tubes with Susan asking who could do that to her.

As always, Gaby's one liners crack me up..."She's one dead dog away from a country song."
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Gabi was fierce in this episode! LOVED her. It's funny because it's usually the men or father figures who are strict with the clothing. Not at GAbi's house...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

I love that they have created a new side to Gabby's personality. It is a breath of fresh air to see her focused outside of herself. Her character had become a one note and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3712638;
    Yes, looks like Karen's new boyfriend(or some old man) finds her. We also see her in the hospital hooked up to all kinds of tubes with Susan asking who could do that to her.

As always, Gaby's one liners crack me up..."She's one dead dog away from a country song."
    Loved that!

Gaby's ward...just happens to want to break into modeling...how convenient [roll eyes]. Guess we know that storyline this season.

FORT Regular

I'm tired of the Mike and Susan thing; these two end up getting back together while screwing others in the process. Susan is not cute, she is a selfish brat.

I'm not feeling the Gaby-niece storyline at all. I hope they don't limit their roles to out of control teen, Gaby follows her around, teen is a changed person in the end. Meh.

Lynette was fantastic in the scene with the other pregnant lady; "There are so many times you feel alone, but you're not."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I didn't get to see Julie in the hospital...just her being found looking dead on the grass...so that's good. The obvious suspects are: the new teen boy who had a fight with her, his dad who made a lechy comment to her, his mom to protect the family from something (that's the Sopranos' actress), or maybe Katherine to get revenge on Susan, if we want to go over the top. Since she was attached from behind even if she wakes up she may not know. I would thing the bruises from the hands could tell you something about hand size.

Glad we are seeing Mrs. McClusky "gettin' some"!

I didn't think Susan was selfish to take Mike...what was he going to do, marry K after realizing he was still in love with S.? When you steal a man it's not like stealing a TV, he has to participate. Plus of course, he was hers first, as she pointed out. BUT obviously she could have handled it better....although, as we saw, probably nothing Susan said was going to make it all better.

+ Reply to Thread