+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 133 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

  1. #501
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3701050;
    when is season 6 supposed to start?
    Sunday, August 27th at 9pm

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    September?

    Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3701073;
    Sunday, August 27th at 9pm

  3. #503
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    16,924

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    September 27th is correct.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

  4. #504
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3701076;
    September?
    Yeah...September. I'm a little behind in the months. School is already getting to me.

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,212

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3701005;
    I just read on People.com that the actress who plays Mrs McClusky has lung cancer. Apparently she beat it in 2001 but it's back.
    I'm sooooo sorry to hear that. I loved her on West Wing, and really enjoyed her here. And I believe she was going to do a spin-off with her Desperate Housewives "sister" Lily Tomlin. That would have been charming and hilarious. I hope she can beat this dreaded disease once again!!!

  6. #506
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,844

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3701005;
    I just read on People.com that the actress who plays Mrs McClusky has lung cancer. Apparently she beat it in 2001 but it's back.
    Oh, that's terrible... and never a good sign when it comes back. Lung cancer is so hard to beat. And I would have loved (still hope to love) her and Lily T. together... although I would have missed her on DH.

  7. #507
    FORT Fanatic Ace Medallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    449

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    NO!!!! So sad to hear about the actress that plays McClesky. She is an amazingly talented woman and has made that character just as memorable and enjoyable as most if not all the main characters. She will be in my thoughts and I hope she gets through this!

    As for the actual show, I'm betting he married Katherine. It would just be too simple to have him marry Susan, they'll want to keep them apart awhile longer and maximize the drama IMO.

  8. #508
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3707702;
    NO!!!! So sad to hear about the actress that plays McClesky. She is an amazingly talented woman and has made that character just as memorable and enjoyable as most if not all the main characters. She will be in my thoughts and I hope she gets through this!

    As for the actual show, I'm betting he married Katherine. It would just be too simple to have him marry Susan, they'll want to keep them apart awhile longer and maximize the drama IMO.
    As to the bolded...while I would agree, this series is ending in 2011, which really only gives them another 1.5 - 2 seasons. So there isn't much time to create drama. Assuming that Mike and Susan are going to eventually end up back together.

  9. #509
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,740

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    Whoopee!!!!!!!
    I finally have a spoiler/scoop. This site is so great for spoilers, scoops, & sleuthing, & now finally I have one.
    Mike's bride is:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Susan


    I found a preview for one of the episones down the line in October & it said:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Losing Mike takes its toll on Katherine. As Katherine unravels, Bree comes to her aid


    Sounds to me like we have ourselves a bride.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  10. #510
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,844

    Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3712285;
    Whoopee!!!!!!!
    I finally have a spoiler/scoop. This site is so great for spoilers, scoops, & sleuthing, & now finally I have one.
    Mike's bride is:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Susan


    I found a preview for one of the episones down the line in October & it said:

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Losing Mike takes its toll on Katherine. As Katherine unravels, Bree comes to her aid


    Sounds to me like we have ourselves a bride.
    Great spoiler! Hopefully we find out tonight if it is true!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.