+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 133 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fanatic

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Susan has never been a favorite of mine, but I do like her and Mike together. Plus, little MJ needs his Mommy and Daddy back together.

I thought this was kind of a strange season finale. The Housewives' stories were all separate.

I continue to dislike Lynette the most of all. She sabotages Tom at every given opportunity.

And Bree and sleazy Karl is just yuck!! Why does everyone always have to have Susan's leftovers?

I was switching back and forth from Survivor to DH - but DH was more annoying than Coach. Back and forth 2 months later, 3 months prior just loses me no matter what show does it. And DH seems to take these liberties way too often.
    (Did anyone notice MJ at the wedding scene???)

There wasn't a single plot advancement for next season that I cared for. Lynette with another brat in diapers? Gaby with teenage competition? Mike and Susan (ok, I like them together, but we already did that one, so I don't really care who is behind the veil)? Bree and Karl (yucky indeed, and unbelievable she'll pull a 180 on everything she believes in).

I like the way they wrapped up the Dave story, so long as Karen and her sister don't end up in jail for B&E, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabannana
    (Did anyone notice MJ at the wedding scene???)
    I didn't see MJ at all.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic

I was very sorry to see Bree with that sleazy attorney. Ick.

Note they didn't kill off Dave, unfortunately, so there is always the possibly he could escape and terrorize people again. Sigh.

Since Susan has already been married twice, why would she be wearing a white dress and veil in an elaborate wedding ceremony? Here's a thought - Mike is marrying that young sexy relative of Gaby and Carlos! Now she would be just as much a handful as Susan.

FORT Fogey

I was trying to figure out which of the two women would be more likely to be all decked out in a formal bridal gown. Then I realized it's somewhat unusual for any woman who has already been married twice (as both of them have) to be wearing a long white wedding gown with veil, etc., for a third marriage, so that didn't help.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3454167;
    Since Susan has already been married twice, why would she be wearing a white dress and veil in an elaborate wedding ceremony?
    Hey swissmiss, we both had the same thought at the same time regarding the formal wedding gown.

I think the situation with Bree and Karl is funny. She has married two wimps she was able to push around, and now she is attracted to this shark.

It also seems strange that either Susan or Katherine would have such a large church wedding.

When Lynette told Tom that she was pregnant again with twins, I thought she was going to punch him out. LOL. I don't understand why she was making such a big deal out of him going back to school. I think it's great.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3454180;
    It also seems strange that either Susan or Katherine would have such a large church wedding.
    Nah, it just makes for more splash and entertainment. This show pushes the edges everywhere; there is no logic in a satire.

I can see either of the women marrying Mike or someone we have not met. They could do a jump in time. Mike and Susan will end up together at some point but there is a lot more drama in store before that happens. Seems like Cherry is setting up a Luke and Laura senario.

Dave's plot line is over, no escape in his future.

I love the character of Karl. He adds an edge the other men lack and creates a good contrast. I also like that he and Bree are toying with getting involved.

Orson's time on this show is up; he will be written out next season, I hope. I don't like his character or him. His role on Sex and the City was off putting, too.

Jon and Kate and Octomom set the stage for Lynnettes twins, I bet.

Someone is likely to move into Edies house, of course.

Gabby and Carlos' plot line is predictable and boring. I would love to see the twins recast with kids at a healthy weight.

+ Reply to Thread