+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 133 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3447812;
    This is interesting...

I'd love to see these two in a series, but the writing would have to be incredible. It would need to have Marc Cherry's wit, but be less "precious" in tone than Housewives. I wonder how far along this idea really is...
    Me too!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

"Unlike Karen McCluskey, Tomlin's character doesn't currently reside on "Desperate's" Wisteria Lane and modifications to the basic story would have to be made to let her live there. "

Actually McCluskey would have to move away...you can't have it set on Wisteria Lane and never show any of the Housewives.... Maybe Dave will burn her house down as a parting gift....

Argh.....I missed the ending of the finale! Just the bit about the car crash and Mike D. Is he dead? Ugh! Cliffhangers!

Okay...

Was it Susan or the red headed hag Katherine?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3453813;
    Okay...

Sorry -- what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf
    Argh.....I missed the ending of the finale! Just the bit about the car crash and Mike D. Is he dead? Ugh! Cliffhangers!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    No Mike is not dead. Dave hallucinated his little girl and told MJ to get out of the car. He then drove his car into Mike's. Mike got out of his car and embraced MJ and Susan. He then kissed Susan. Dave opened his eyes and imagined what would've happened if he had stopped his wife and daughter from leaving that night and then we see him in the confines of a mental hospital. 2 months later we see everyone at a wedding. Mike is clearly the groom but they hide the bride's face very well so we don't know if it's Susan or Katherine.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01
    Okay...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Susan is a little shorter than Katherine, right? So I think it might've been Susan but, I'm not a hundred percent sure. Her hair looked a little lighter. Maybe it was the camera angle, though.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I hope it was susan, I really never liked Katherine but I especially hated her insecure jr high attitude this season

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3453830;
    I hope it was susan, I really never liked Katherine but I especially hated her insecure jr high attitude this season
    I agree about Susan. I've always thought that their split up was kind of stupid. And I feel like Katherine's story has been kind of over for a long time now. I mean now that everyone knows the truth about Dylan, why is Katherine even still there? She has no purpose now. Am I the only one who is sick to their stomach about the idea of Bree and Carl???? Ewwwwww.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thank you nilesgirl! That explains it perfectly! I believe it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Susan. They're meant to be together.
    Or, is that too simple an explanation?

FORT Fogey

I hope it's Susan. I would think one important purpose of that whole ending, besides wrapping up the Dave story line, was to help Mike figure out that it's Susan he truly loves. Katherine was right on when she observed at the airport that Mike was in a crappy mood until he spoke with Susan on the phone and reminded her to use sunscreen on her feet, laughing and reminiscing about a past vacation. Who does that if he is love with another woman he's about to fly off and marry? He didn't even want to marry her until he thought Susan was going to marry the other guy. Besides, nothing against the actress Dana Delaney, who is great, but I'm sick of her character and hope she leaves the show in time for next season. Her whole story is beyond played out.

+ Reply to Thread