+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 133 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3235818;
    The part of Dave killing Dr. Heller was really ridiculous. What are the writers thinking--have they forgotten how to make this real? First, no bar would ever leave the storage room (with liquour in it) open! Second, an expert on criminally insane individuals wouldn't go take him on without police, etc... especially when the individual had obviously set himself up in a situation to harm others. Most importantly, doctor man wouldn't roll into a closed off room with mr. crazy. That is just silly.
    This show is silly and ridiculous on purpose. Satire is that way.

Karen and her sister will definately be key in setting Porter free. This should be fun to watch unfold.

Did anyone catch Lily Tomlin and Kathryn Joosten(Karen McCluskey) on the TV Guide channel? I caught the last part of their interview. According to Lily, the two of them have worked on other shows together and Kathryn suggested she come work on DH with her. Seems the two are friends IRL.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I could of sworn I read a spoiler saying that one of the main men dies in the fire....obviously not.

I'm probably alone in this but I was kind of excited when it looked as though Mike was gonna die, I'm not a fan of his character.

One thing I'm glad the writers didn't do was have Susan go all insane over Mike still being in the club (i.e her still being in love with him), I thought as soon as Mike went back in and collapsed all of a sudden Susan would suddenly realise she still loves Mike. Thank God that didn't happen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3236399;
    I could of sworn I read a spoiler saying that one of the main men dies in the fire....obviously not.

I'm probably alone in this but I was kind of excited when it looked as though Mike was gonna die, I'm not a fan of his character.

One thing I'm glad the writers didn't do was have Susan go all insane over Mike still being in the club (i.e her still being in love with him), I thought as soon as Mike went back in and collapsed all of a sudden Susan would suddenly realise she still loves Mike. Thank God that didn't happen.
    The spoiler must have said a "main character" dies this season. I think we may have assumed it was the fire. Or it was all hype, which is more likely.

I suppose it is possilbe that Dave succeeds in killing Mike at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3235818;
    The part of Dave killing Dr. Heller was really ridiculous. What are the writers thinking--have they forgotten how to make this real? First, no bar would ever leave the storage room (with liquour in it) open! Second, an expert on criminally insane individuals wouldn't go take him on without police, etc... especially when the individual had obviously set himself up in a situation to harm others. Most importantly, doctor man wouldn't roll into a closed off room with mr. crazy. That is just silly.
    I totally agree. That was so stupid! The doctor knew where the band was sitting, so why would he go off into the hallway with Dave (even if all the other things you said weren't true)?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3235844;
    The beginning of the episode showed the building reduced to rubble. If it were still standing, then I think it would be very clear Dr. Heller had been murdered - the fire started in that room and it was locked on the outside, so not locked by Heller. I'm counting on Heller's identity being released and then McClosky and sis coming forward with their information. My only concern is that sis may not want to fess up to how she knows. Or maybe phone records (which helper her identify Heller) will lead back to her if the investigators recognize the murder.
    I suspect it's going to take a while to ID Heller. After all, know one even knows he's in town. I think it won't be until a story comes out about the doctor being missing that McCloskey and sister will put two and two together, and that could take a few shows.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3237640;
    I suspect it's going to take a while to ID Heller. After all, know one even knows he's in town. I think it won't be until a story comes out about the doctor being missing that McCloskey and sister will put two and two together, and that could take a few shows.
    Yes, good call. They will be watching the news together and put two and two together. That will be fun to watch.

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar

My guess is that one of the deceased will turn out to be Julie's older man as I don't remember them showing him after the fire in the crowd (plus it's silly to have Steven Weber in 2 ABC shows back to back...like we're not supposed to notice that?? Like there are no other actors in Hollywood?) Not that he is in any way a "main" character, so that death must come later. And the whole fire scene has to be one of the LEAST exciting and in any way believeable disasters ever filmed on TV. It almost seemed like they filmed it in slow motion it was so dull and devoid of action.
    Cake or Death?

New episode tonight!!

LG.

Susan finally realized (after Bree told her) that she screwed up and ended her marriage to Mike even though she still loved him. Do you think she is going to decide to go after him yet this season? I'd guess yes.

Gabby trying to lose weight before Carlos has his operation is too funny. Of course she is beautiful now, but hair, clothes and makeup will do the trick for her. Those girls though - maybe after Carlos can see he will realize it is important for his daughters to be more physically active and maybe he'll coach their soccer team or something. And Susan's wimpy son will be on the team getting picked on . . .

Lynette covers for Porter before she asks him if he did it or not, but then lies to him about sending his jailbait girlfriend out of town. Porter will be ticked WHEN he finds out that his mom is behind her disappearance. And if she could provide an alibi for him - whoops. I agree that Mrs. McClusky will be the one to save Porter's behind from jail as she's always had a soft spot for Porter, even after he'd found her dead husband in the freezer.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread