+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 133 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Regular

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Now that it's aired, can we talk about it without those annoying spoiler tags?

I was just being considerate to the west coast, who won't see it for another couple of hours. But yes.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

So there was only one death that is for certain at this point. Can't believe we have to wait two weeks for another new episode.

When Creepy Dave ran back in to get Mike, there were several bodies on the floor of the main part of the club as he ran through. I assume those were the other 5 of the 6.

FORT Fogey

Well I guess the main character who will die this season is clear. I suppose Dave will eventually get Mike. pfffffffffffffft

Porter is facing arson and 6 counts of murder. Well we know that will get cleared up. One thing enjoyable about this show is, no knots in the stomach. You can just watch the outrageous plot unfold.

I hope the mothers of Gabby's twins has those kids on a medically supervised eating/exercise regime so we can watch them slim down over the next couple of seasons. It is upsetting to see kids that size; it isn't their fault. Or perhaps they will be recast next season.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3235532;
    When Creepy Dave ran back in to get Mike, there were several bodies on the floor of the main part of the club as he ran through.
    They were near the door. Someone could have pulled them out. :-(

I was very surprised to see Jackson make it out in one piece. Now they have to find some other way to get rid of him.

McClosky will so enjoy providing the lynchpin to hang Dave for Dr. Heller's murder.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So Porter and his brother did that earlier arson ("5 years ago"), which makes things much more suspicious now...
    Surely the CSI types can tell that the Doc's hyloid bones were crushed in the strangling so he didn't die from the fire, which will mean that Porter will probably get off... since he would have no reason to kill the doc... I guess unless the doc caught him setting the fire??

The part of Dave killing Dr. Heller was really ridiculous. What are the writers thinking--have they forgotten how to make this real? First, no bar would ever leave the storage room (with liquour in it) open! Second, an expert on criminally insane individuals wouldn't go take him on without police, etc... especially when the individual had obviously set himself up in a situation to harm others. Most importantly, doctor man wouldn't roll into a closed off room with mr. crazy. That is just silly.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3235818;
    The part of Dave killing Dr. Heller was really ridiculous. What are the writers thinking--have they forgotten how to make this real? First, no bar would ever leave the storage room (with liquour in it) open! Second, an expert on criminally insane individuals wouldn't go take him on without police, etc... especially when the individual had obviously set himself up in a situation to harm others. Most importantly, doctor man wouldn't roll into a closed off room with mr. crazy. That is just silly.
    I know, at first I thought the doc thought Dave was taking him to some kind of green room where the band was waiting...but it was marked clearly STORAGE room for crying out loud! And on top of that as soon as the door opened you could see 1) no one else was in it and 2) it really was a storage room...so why walk in with a homicidal maniac?
    And, I remember now, another reason Porter is going to be ok is that Jackson saw Dave coming out of the storage room...where the body will be found...just before the fire becomes visible...so Porter couldn't have done it.

The beginning of the episode showed the building reduced to rubble. If it were still standing, then I think it would be very clear Dr. Heller had been murdered - the fire started in that room and it was locked on the outside, so not locked by Heller. I'm counting on Heller's identity being released and then McClosky and sis coming forward with their information. My only concern is that sis may not want to fess up to how she knows. Or maybe phone records (which helper her identify Heller) will lead back to her if the investigators recognize the murder.

+ Reply to Thread