+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

I simply adore Gale Harold. He's got a certain sex appeal that's really, for lack of a better descriptor, hot.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

And here i thought Gaby was barren. Im glad to see Neal Mcdonough back on tv, i've loved him since Boomtown.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3207150;
    OK, so far the episode is hit-or-miss (Scavo stuff OK, Bree/Katherine stuff silly, Gaby stuff weird, Edie stuff the obvious new "mystery" of the season)...

...but Gale Harold singing "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" was just plain HOT.
    LOL... I agree on all counts. As soon as I heard him sing a Ramones song.. i was like MMmmmmm
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3207150;
    ...but Gale Harold singing "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend" was just plain HOT.
    After a season and a half hiatus of not watching Desperate Housewives, I tuned in tonight jut for Gale Harold. I was not disappointed!

I have to admit, I had very low expectations of tonight's episode. I just didn't see how the whole "5 years later" concept would work, but it sure did! I really enjoyed it.

FORT Fogey

So, any thoughts on Edie's creepy new husband? Maybe he was the husband of the woman killed in Susan's accident?

I am just glad that they did not kill Mike and that Orson and Bree are together. I hate that they had Danielle take the baby from them though.

The low point was Susan and the painter.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3207253;
    So, any thoughts on Edie's creepy new husband? Maybe he was the husband of the woman killed in Susan's accident?

I am just glad that they did not kill Mike and that Orson and Bree are together. I hate that they had Danielle take the baby from them though.

The low point was Susan and the painter.
    I was really glad to see Bree and Orson still together, those two are just great. Are we to believe Danielle has nothing to do with Bree now? Or is Bree relegated to the grandmother role? I look forward to hearing more on that story.

Susan and the painter.... couldn't care less. That's all we need to see this season - Susan the martyr. Ugh...

I'm not crazy about the "5 years later" thing. Hopefully, one of the women will wake up in a episodes and we'll learn that all of this was a very bad dream.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am so glad that they did not kill Mike off the show.

I can't believe they had Danielle take Benjamin off Bree and Orson. Glad they are back together.

How mean was Gabby with making her daughter run after the car? I couldn't help but laugh though
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Just have to vent! I'm usually over at the Bachelor(ette) and a little Survivor and BB, so I hope you'll all indulge me here!

I was outraged by the storyline with Gabby's daughter! What about the little actress playing Juanita? Where are her real life parents to allow this? In an era where obesity in children is a national crisis, I get the link to that--but at whose expense? There is no way that little girl didn't pick up on what story was going on around her, even if a good amount of the dialogue took place out of her earshot. And to have her chase after a car? Gabby would have been arrested in the real world!

Sorry, but there are lots of ways this could have been handled and this isn't one of them. Every single woman I talked to/emailed today was horrified. Many turned it off and won't watch again.

Am I/are we alone in our disgust? What am I missing here that makes this okay?

+ Reply to Thread