+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 133 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3232539;
    Good one PWS!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Before Gales accident a spoiler that a main character would die this season was "leaked". I use quotes because I think Cherry said that to attract viewers and buzz. It was at the very begining of the season

Cherry also said that they had to rewrite a couple of episodes due to his accident but he would be back because his story line is not over.

Seeing Mike grab Susan makes me think Julie dies. There is no more need for her in this show and rather than just having her fade away to college with occasional mention, killing her is grand soap opera material. Though horrifying to witness a character losing a child it is also an opportunity for Susan to change dramatically and go off in a new direction. Her character is stale and this could be the cataylist.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I heard it was a male not a female that would die. That alone makes me think it's not Julie. Part of me thinks its Andrew, however i have come to like him a lot this season.. and last. My second guess would be maybe Tom (who I wuold be ok with in a way). I dont see why they would bother to bring back Julie just to kill her off .
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3232602;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I heard it was a male not a female that would die. That alone makes me think it's not Julie. Part of me thinks its Andrew, however i have come to like him a lot this season.. and last. My second guess would be maybe Tom (who I wuold be ok with in a way). I dont see why they would bother to bring back Julie just to kill her off .
    I hope it's not
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tom, I always liked their relationship although I'm in the minority on that.
    I've read spoilers about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Andrew getting a new boyfriend later in the season so it's not him.

If it's not
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Julie
    , I can't imagine who else is expendable other than
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Porter or Mike
    . I haven't read many future spoilers about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mike, but it would be really stupid to do this 5-year jump and include Mike, only to kill him off a few episodes later.

(By the way, is everyone as maddened by all the spoiler tags as I am? LOL!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3232602;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have read rumors about both male or female dying. Tom would be fine with me too. I don't like his character much. I suppose the fire could be set by Dave to kill Mike and we see his doctor rusing to the scene too late to stop Dave. That would be the end of the mystery and that makes sense. But we see Mike in the preview holding Susan back. If the fire was set to kill Mike, one might assume Dave tied him down in some way to prevent his escape.

It does not make sense to bring Julie back to kill her, no. But if you want to cram in as much drama as you can why waste the opportunity to have a character leave under normal circumstances?

I'd be totally fine with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tom or Orson dying. I don't like either one of them.
    Can someone tell me what became of Paul and Zach?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

They moved away ... never to be seen again (unless you watch Mad Men)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

As I recall, Zach came into a humungous inheritance when his filthy rich grandad died (I vaguely recall it wasn't a natural death), and then started hitting up on the Desperate Housewives. Was it Gabby? He was spurned and I think that is when he disappeared from the storyline, along with Paul.

FORT Fogey

Who are Zack and Paul? I am drawing a blank. At first I thought they were the gay couple next to Susan but if Zack was hitting on Gabby I have the wrong names to those faces!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3234344;
    Who are Zack and Paul? I am drawing a blank. At first I thought they were the gay couple next to Susan but if Zack was hitting on Gabby I have the wrong names to those faces!
    I don't recall her name - the show opened with one of the Wisteria Lane women killing herself, and she is the one who does the voice overs. Paul was her husband. Zack was her son. Except that he was really Mike's son by some other woman. The woman's father (Zack's granddad) was this really rich, disabled dude who Zack eventually killed for the inheritance, after he was told who his real family was. At least this is how I remember it all, LOL.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3234367;
    I don't recall her name - the show opened with one of the Wisteria Lane women killing herself, and she is the one who does the voice overs. Paul was her husband. Zack was her son. Except that he was really Mike's son by some other woman. The woman's father (Zack's granddad) was this really rich, disabled dude who Zack eventually killed for the inheritance, after he was told who his real family was. At least this is how I remember it all, LOL.
    Yes, of course. Thanks for jogging my memory. I am fuzzy on the details too.

The character is Mary Alice played by Brenda Strong.

So the previews are saying the word "murder" right as they show the fire so does that mean that this was intentionally set? If so, then I may have a theory. I know they only showed a quick clip of the "mid-life crisis band" as I'm calling it but I didn't see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dave on the stage. Could it be possible that he sets the fire in the hopes of killing Mike or Orson (whichever guy he's supposed to be after)?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread