+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 133 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3231905;
    I'm not sure what week it is. In the preview,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there is a fire in Tom's warehouse. Carlos and Mike take a fall to the floor. Also, the woman screwing around with Porter(can't remember her name)is overheard by her husband telling Lynette that she's pregnant and the old creepy broad makes Carlos and Gaby her sole heirs.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just went and read them all again. So who is expendable enough to die in this fire? Susan's daughter, Julie, as grim as that sounds, Orson and ??? I can't come up with anyone else other than Porter. One spoiler says it will be a main character but not one of the core women. Who is considered main could be subjective and this comment created to cause a buzz. I can rule out Tom and Dave because they are part of the mystery that has not yet come to a head. That doesn't leave anyone else, really. Katherine is involved with Tom so that plot line has to continue for awhile. Any guesses?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3231916;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just went and read them all again. So who is expendable enough to die in this fire? Susan's daughter, Julie, as grim as that sounds, Orson and ??? I can't come up with anyone else other than Porter. One spoiler says it will be a main character but not one of the core women. Who is considered main could be subjective and this comment created to cause a buzz. I can rule out Tom and Dave because they are part of the mystery that has not yet come to a head. That doesn't leave anyone else, really. Katherine is involved with Tom so that plot line has to continue for awhile. Any guesses?
    Another preview states:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Link A fire will destroy not only a venue, but also a desperate housewife's life. In the new episode of "Desperate Housewives", everyone has gathered at a club to see the guys play in the annual "Battle of the Bands" when a fire erupts, threatening the lives of those in attendance. Some will fall as a hero will rise.

Cast Dana Delany spilled last month that somebody may not survive the incident, saying "We end the episode with someone not making it out of the fire." Furthermore, creator Marc Cherry also said that this is going to be a huge episode. "It's one of the biggest special-effects episodes we've ever done, actually more difficult than the tornado," he said, adding "The nightclub gets set on fire. It's connected to the mystery, and it's going to be a huge episode."

Meanwhile, Susan's daughter Julie comes to visit with her surprising new boyfriend. Gaby uncovers the unsettling truth about Mrs. Hildebrand's past and Katherine has a confession to make to Susan. A reporter looks to expose Bree's imperfections and Lynette learns Porter and Anne Schilling plan to leave Fairview and disappear.

The episode will be called "City on Fire" and present Tokyo Police Club making a guest star appearance as one of the bands that will battle Dave's band at a local club. It will be aired on November 16.

------------------------

The picture shows Mike grabbing Susan, who looks anguished. Could it be Julie after all? That would be kind of a morbid turn...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Thanks MFWalkoff. I read this yesterday. Still the question of who? Who do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3232298;
    Thanks MFWalkoff. I read this yesterday. Still the question of who? Who do you think?
    Well, from everything I've read, it seems (to me) to point to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Julie
    . But, one spoiler said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the victim was one of the men, and it wasn't supposed to be Jackson, although I could see them rewriting things after Gale Harold's accident. The only male who is getting airtime who doesn't seem to have much to do in future spoilers is Porter.

Of course it could be that they were blowing smoke at us the whole time, and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's just some guest star that buys it
    . Who knows?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

My first thought reading that spoiler before about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mike grabbing Susan
    was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jackson. Or what about her other ex? What's-his-name?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

re spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    this could be a way for them to write Jackson out because of Gale's accident
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3232446;
    re spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bummer for him...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    accident and then fired...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3232446;
    re spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Good one PWS!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Before Gales accident a spoiler that a main character would die this season was "leaked". I use quotes because I think Cherry said that to attract viewers and buzz. It was at the very begining of the season

Cherry also said that they had to rewrite a couple of episodes due to his accident but he would be back because his story line is not over.

Seeing Mike grab Susan makes me think Julie dies. There is no more need for her in this show and rather than just having her fade away to college with occasional mention, killing her is grand soap opera material. Though horrifying to witness a character losing a child it is also an opportunity for Susan to change dramatically and go off in a new direction. Her character is stale and this could be the cataylist.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3232396;
    My first thought reading that spoiler before about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mike grabbing Susan
    was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jackson. Or what about her other ex? What's-his-name?

Carl.

That's his name!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread