+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 133 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Newbie

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

yeah this show is gong down fast. Gaby is boring. tom and lanette has always been the boring one and still is. Eddy was the one with the exciting life but she's boring too. Mike and his exwife is boring. Ms. mc klusty is the one not boring...get it together

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3229494;
    So dave is after someone who got his brother involved with drugs? That seems a bit over the top. I figured he was the papa of the family Susan and Mike crashed into (and killed) that night. That would be understandable, but all that rage, really?
    I guess that leaves Mike and Orson (and even carlos, but time frame is off) as they were our boys in prison (unless there is someone else we don't know about?). Ya know, it is funny how dragged out this is getting. If he was really that pissed and full of rage, wouldn't he just kill them at night? Seriously? All this scheming and building up seems silly.

I'm ready for Carlos to get his vision back (its boring now) and be the dude he was first season. Same with gabby, shes boring when shes not powerful, wicked, gorgeous, and scheming. Desperate housewives plus the fat chick with the blind husband and the fat kids who complains all day-- not entertaining.
    Oh, I thought his brother was killed in prison and it was ruled in self defense and that was why he was after whoever did it. I have assume it was Mike since he was trying so hard to get Mike in a place close to him (renting the house out to him without Mike knowing the identity, having him in the garage band, etc). Of course it could be a red herring. As for the planning, of course it makes no sense, but this is desperate housewives and Dave is just crazy, but in a controlled way.

I don't like Carlos being blind either or Gabby either. I have had 4 kids and still found time to take care of my appearance and that is in addition to actually having a job. I always hate it when they make it seem that motherhood automatically means you let yourself go, gain a ton of weight, and look frumpy. You have to fit it in and make it a priority. And I don't understand how they let the kids get that way either. The chubby, bitter gabby isn't as fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3230061;
    Oh, I thought his brother was killed in prison and it was ruled in self defense and that was why he was after whoever did it. I have assume it was Mike since he was trying so hard to get Mike in a place close to him (renting the house out to him without Mike knowing the identity, having him in the garage band, etc). Of course it could be a red herring. As for the planning, of course it makes no sense, but this is desperate housewives and Dave is just crazy, but in a controlled way.

I don't like Carlos being blind either or Gabby either. I have had 4 kids and still found time to take care of my appearance and that is in addition to actually having a job. I always hate it when they make it seem that motherhood automatically means you let yourself go, gain a ton of weight, and look frumpy. You have to fit it in and make it a priority. And I don't understand how they let the kids get that way either. The chubby, bitter gabby isn't as fun.
    i think youre right-- he went to jail (maybe because of drugs?) and was killed in a fight or something. no matter that cause, this is exaggerated.

I still don't have a clue why Dave needs to get Mrs. McClosky out of the way.

Because she's the first one to realise he's not what he appears to be. He has the perfect murder on his mind and has been planning it for a long time. She is a serious threat to him.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3230195;
    I still don't have a clue why Dave needs to get Mrs. McClosky out of the way.
    She's the only one smart enough to see through him. Not sure why she's the only one picking up on that--I thought there was something off about him the first time he appeared, before the show revealed he was crazy and out for revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3230282;
    She's the only one smart enough to see through him. Not sure why she's the only one picking up on that--I thought there was something off about him the first time he appeared, before the show revealed he was crazy and out for revenge.
    You mean like his plastic "Ken Doll" smile and face that makes him look like a deranged mannequin?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So Gabby is going to go to Paris and get dresses as the price of letting her hubby "massage" the elderly client (would cougar still be the term here?)? And NOT go on a diet and get glammed up so that they will look good on her? And do the same for the chubby daughter? How would Gabby live with having to wear couture in a "fat" size? Not that she's fat even now by any normal person's standard. She looks ratty because she's just chopped off her hair with the kitchen scissors and totally stopped wearing make up. Even a cheapo local beauty shop could do a better job with her hair, and make up doesn't have to cost a fortune, so it can't be money....must be that she is meant to be worn down/short of time/doesn't care since Carlos can't see.

FORT Newbie

I think they did an awesome job making gabby appear to be fat and ugly like but when u see her on the red carpet its a different story. I thnk this plot is a good one to get her back to her fabulous self again. than she'll be cheating on carlos again in no time lol

I really don't think Gabby was/is all that "fat" whatsoever!

+ Reply to Thread