+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 133 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3227732;
    can i ask how Carlos became blind??
    At the end of last season, Wisteria Lane was struck by a tornado. During a struggle between Carlos and Gabby's Senator husband, the senator husband was impaled with a stake from the picket fence (killing him) and Carlos was (I believe) hit very hard in the head by debris rendering him blind with no hopes of recovery.
    As far as the inmate Dave has it in for, I thought it might've been Orson. How long ago did Dave say this incident took place? I had forgotten that Mike was in prison.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

So it looks like I was wrong. I really thought Dave was after Tom. It would have made Tom and Lynettes storyline a litte more exciteing but ohwell. I agree I am sick of Mike almost getting killed every season.
    I knew Dave picked the wrong person to mess with when he went after McCloskey.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I am so stoked to see Lily Tomlin on the show! I hope she sticks around for a while. She is perfect to play Kathryn Joosten/McClusky's sister.

It's an extra kick to see both of President Bartlet's Exec Secretaries from The West Wing working together on the same screen. (Tomlin replaced Joosten on TWW).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3227770;
    At the end of last season, Wisteria Lane was struck by a tornado. During a struggle between Carlos and Gabby's Senator husband, the senator husband was impaled with a stake from the picket fence (killing him) and Carlos was (I believe) hit very hard in the head by debris rendering him blind with no hopes of recovery.
    As far as the inmate Dave has it in for, I thought it might've been Orson. How long ago did Dave say this incident took place? I had forgotten that Mike was in prison.
    Thanks for explaining! (Whew, I've missed a lot!! )

Yep. That was how Ida died. She and Lynette's husband and kids were in Ida's basement while Lynette and McClusky were in Lynette's house hiding in the bathtub under a mattress (still don't understand how that's supposed to protect you). When the tornado hit, Ida told the kids and Tom to get under the stairs knowing that they would be safe there. There wasn't enough room for her so Ida died saving Lynette's family. When it was over, Lynette and McClusky came out and saw what was left of Ida's house just reduced to splinters and rubble on the ground and of course they both thought the worst. Lynette was elated when the EMT's and fire crew brought Tom, Porter, Preston, the other boy (why can I NEVER remember his name), Penny and Kayla out of the rubble. It seemed as though Kayla was coming around and then as you saw later, she went right back to her evil ways convincing the twins to set Rick's restaurant on fire and then convincing one of them to jump off the roof or some crazy thing like that. I hope we never see her again!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So Mike and Kathryn are going to hook up? He's a felon, too, Kathryn, although not an organ selling one...

A couple questions.........

So Edie and her nephew never even knew Danielle was pregnant? Or did the the nephew? My memoy is blurry. I remember Andrew somehow got him to leave Wisteria Lane but I can't remember how?

Plus has it been mentioned or explained what Bree did when Danielle took back the little boy? One minute she has a child and the next he's gone....I'd imagine she'd have alot of explaining to do to everybody on the block. Does everyone now know that it was Edie's nephew or what?

Plus I find it funny (and depressing) that the actor that got Danielle pregnant and then ditched her did the exact same thing to that girl from Road Rules in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3228085;
    ... Tom, Porter, Preston, the other boy (why can I NEVER remember his name), Penny and Kayla out of the rubble.
    Parker

So dave is after someone who got his brother involved with drugs? That seems a bit over the top. I figured he was the papa of the family Susan and Mike crashed into (and killed) that night. That would be understandable, but all that rage, really?
    I guess that leaves Mike and Orson (and even carlos, but time frame is off) as they were our boys in prison (unless there is someone else we don't know about?). Ya know, it is funny how dragged out this is getting. If he was really that pissed and full of rage, wouldn't he just kill them at night? Seriously? All this scheming and building up seems silly.

I'm ready for Carlos to get his vision back (its boring now) and be the dude he was first season. Same with gabby, shes boring when shes not powerful, wicked, gorgeous, and scheming. Desperate housewives plus the fat chick with the blind husband and the fat kids who complains all day-- not entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3227732;
    can i ask how Carlos became blind??
    he was blinded during the 'tornado/hurricane'. a head injury led to his blindness.

+ Reply to Thread