+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121122123124125126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives

Yes, they should have had Gabby move to FL. Plenty of Spanish-speaking people there. I could definitely see her and Carlos living it up in Miami!

Critical, I thought much the same thing about Susan. Would have been nice to project her into the future, too, maybe having become a great artist (with or without a love interest), at a gallery showing her paintings to her school-age granddaughter and Julie, who is pregnant again by her cute obstetrician-husband.
    Shoepie likes this.

speaking of Tom's daughter with that lady that died at the supermarket (I know her as Alex from SBTB the college years..and the stripper on the roof in Independence Day)..whatever happened to that evil kid?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    speaking of Tom's daughter with that lady that died at the supermarket (I know her as Alex from SBTB the college years..and the stripper on the roof in Independence Day)..whatever happened to that evil kid?
    That would be Nora's kid Kayla, the devil child. (I knew Nora as Claire the Intern on The West Wing) When Tom realized that she really was out to get Lynette, he called Nora's parents to come and take her for good. One would imagine he kept in touch with her, but she wasn't really mentioned on the show ever again.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 05-15-2012 at 04:35 AM.
    mindy384 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I enjoyed the finale. It felt bittersweet.
    Quick question, at the beginning of the 2nd hour, they go back in time to Mary Alice's move to Wisteria Lane and it is implied that she has a secret. I missed the first couple of seasons. What was her secret, why did she kill herself?

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I enjoyed the finale. It felt bittersweet.
    Quick question, at the beginning of the 2nd hour, they go back in time to Mary Alice's move to Wisteria Lane and it is implied that she has a secret. I missed the first couple of seasons. What was her secret, why did she kill herself?
    I'll try to simplify something that in DH style, was complex.
    Mary Alice used to have another name & worked in a hospital where a drug addicted woman kept coming back. This woman sold her newborn baby to Mary Alice & Paul Young (who couldn't have children but really wanted them) for drug money & disappeared. The Youngs then changed their names & moved to Wisteria Lane.
    The woman found them & claimed to be clean, but still acted extremely erratic. She wanted her baby back. One of the Youngs then shot her in self defense & they buried her body at the base of the new swimming pool they were putting in.
    Martha Huber (new neighbor lady) found out their secrets & started sending ominous notes. Guilt got the better of Mary Alice & she killed herself.
    DesertRose likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Pic 1: Mike Delfino
    Pic 2: Karen McClusky and ???? (child)
    Pic 3: Mona Clarke, the nurse who was hit by the plane that killed Karl; Bree's pharmacist boyfriend George Williams; Carlos' mother Juanita Solis
    Pic 4: Karl Meyer; Ellie Leonard, Carlos & Gaby's boarder; Nora, mother of Tom's daughter Kayla (shot in the supermarket)
    Pic 5: Rex, Bree's first husband; Beth, Paul Young's 2nd wife (suicide); Lillian Simms, owner of the house Mike first rented, then who died while staying with Katherine (she was there the night Dylan was crushed by the dresser)
    Pic 6: Alma Hodge, Orson's previous wife who came back; Martha Huber, killed by Paul Young season 1; ???? (man)
    Pic 7: Mary Alice Young, who narrated the whole series
    The man is Brad Scott, Carlos' old boss. He was killed by his wife Maria.
    Lillian is/was also Katherine's Aunt.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Pic 1: Mike Delfino
    Pic 2: Karen McClusky and ???? (child)
    Pic 3: Mona Clarke, the nurse who was hit by the plane that killed Karl; Bree's pharmacist boyfriend George Williams; Carlos' mother Juanita Solis
    Pic 4: Karl Meyer; Ellie Leonard, Carlos & Gaby's boarder; Nora, mother of Tom's daughter Kayla (shot in the supermarket)
    Pic 5: Rex, Bree's first husband; Beth, Paul Young's 2nd wife (suicide); Lillian Simms, owner of the house Mike first rented, then who died while staying with Katherine (she was there the night Dylan was crushed by the dresser)
    Pic 6: Alma Hodge, Orson's previous wife who came back; Martha Huber, killed by Paul Young season 1; ???? (man)
    Pic 7: Mary Alice Young, who narrated the whole series
    Thank you!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Thanks, AlwaysVeg! Aww, poor Mike. And Porter is the father of Julie's baby? Isn't he a LOT younger than Julie?
    I think she even babysat him. It was one drunken evening...she didn't tell Porter she got pregnant and was going to have the baby adopted, as she was working on her PhD and Porter...well, not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She had zero interest in being a couple with him, and he didn't seem upset by that when he found out about the baby. But Susan couldn't bear to lose her grandchild, and then Porter found out and wanted to keep the baby and wouldn't sign over his rights (with Susan's encouragement and to Lynette's horror), so they were going to live next door to each other and raise the baby... But then Porter kind of disappeared, or I missed an episode, anyway, after Mike's death Susan wants to leave her memories of him, so volunteers to move herself and her kid with Mike to wherever Julie is in school and do the childcare while she studies so she can keep the child.

I think when Porter decided he wanted to raise the baby, he realized he needed a job. Then he realized how little $ he was making vs what it takes to raise a kid. So, he was working EVERY shift he could at the fast food joint. I'm guessing that's where he "disappeared" to. Julie didn't know how much extra he was working and that's when she got upset and felt 'abandoned' by him.

FORT Fogey

Sad news. Kathryn Joosten (Mrs. McCluskey) has died of lung cancer.
    Desperate Housewives' Kathryn Joosten Dies at 72 - Yahoo! TV

+ Reply to Thread