+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3223631;
    No, he and whackjob Nora had a one-night stand before he married Lynette. She never told him about Kayla until she showed up at their door.
    Not to be nit-picky, but...

Tom knew about Kayla at least for a while before they came to town. There was some issue with Lynette talking with Tom's boss (a while before the pizza place) about him traveling to Philadelphia (?) often and the boss denied sending him. Turned out Tom had been going to see Kayla. He didn't know about her the whole 12 years but had "recently" visited on at least a handful of occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3224893;

Tom knew about Kayla at least for a while before they came to town. There was some issue with Lynette talking with Tom's boss (a while before the pizza place) about him traveling to Philadelphia (?) often and the boss denied sending him. Turned out Tom had been going to see Kayla. He didn't know about her the whole 12 years but had "recently" visited on at least a handful of occasions.
    Ooo, I forgot about that! Thanks!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3224893;

Thanks for posting that - I was starting to think I had made that part up in my head.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3224870;
    OMG whoa! No wonder it was so confusing. Well maybe I'll keep watching anyway, lol. Thanks for the info!
    And then, just to confuse you more, they suddenly flip back and show you highlights from the intervening years, to explain how people got to where they are now. You have to watch the hairstyles closely to know when you are!

There was a (to me) horrifying recap episode a year or so ago which laid out all the characters who have been killed off. There were an astonishingly large number of them. So, if you are missing a character from the early years, assume the worst! LOL

So it looks like the accident Susan and Mike was in was a red herring. My take on last night's episode is that Mike is the one who killed Dave's brother. I remember Mike killed someone in self-defense, I think it had to do with his ex-wife and her being on drugs.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Newbie

yep i was thinking the same thing eddie's crazy husband is after Mike. that explains why he insists on him joining the band...I'm getting sick of the plots to kill Mike on this show why can't mike just live a happy life and let the others suffer a little. He's always dying, in a coma, getting hit by a car, shot, etc. damn can we leave Mike alone for a season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by whatsyourrealit;3227432;
    yep i was thinking the same thing eddie's crazy husband is after Mike. that explains why he insists on him joining the band...I'm getting sick of the plots to kill Mike on this show why can't mike just live a happy life and let the others suffer a little. He's always dying, in a coma, getting hit by a car, shot, etc. damn can we leave Mike alone for a season.
    Nah, soap opera's never leave anyone alone.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A main character is supposed to die this season and Cherry said all the main character women will survive. It is looking like Mike's contract has not been renewed!

I'm thrilled that Mrs. McClosky is still in the thick of it, and her sister will be fun.

can i ask how Carlos became blind??

+ Reply to Thread