+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2878118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives

I didn't see the whole segment, but it looks like she does fess up and Bree gets off the hook...and Gabs too somehow? Self defense I guess? Like she says in that episode to Carlos "I'm a woman and victim and it'll look better for me than you who is a 2 time convicted felon" ...or, something along those lines.

I saw all the ladies hugging in the courtroom, so I'm guessing it gets over with quick.

I did see a preview of Tom standing at the door telling Lynette he was going to file the divorce papers in the morning. But, since EVERYONE is saying the audience will be 'happy' with the last show, I'm guessing they DO get back together.

FORT Fogey

I thought everyone would be all over the ending by now! Guess I'll go first. I loved the way they projected into the future for Lynette and Bree. Wish they had done the same for Susan. Can't remember what the deal was with Gabby and Carlos except that they moved ... where? Could have done without most of the ghosts except for Mary Alice and Mrs. McCluskey. Definitely could have done without the new owner of Susan's home and her "secrets." What's the point? That Wisteria Lane continues? She's the new Mary Alice? I guess that's what Marc Cherry meant by things coming full circle.

what...no comments? We missed the show have it taped for later but wanted to see some spoilers ...

FORT Fogey

Our posts must have crossed in cyberspace, tapper01. If you want a spoiler,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mrs. McCluskey got Bree (and Carlos and the other women) off the hook.
    tapper01 likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I haven't watched this show in over a year but tuned in for the series finale. Could someone tell me what happened to Mike Delfino? How did he die? And whose baby was Julie carrying? I stopped watching around the time Lynette and Tom broke up. TIA

FORT Fogey

I'll try. Mike was shot by a criminal who was owed money by Ben. Mike beat up the guy when he tried to harm Renee, and the guy warned him (Mike) that he should have killed him. The guy drove by Mike's house one day and shot him when he came outside. The father of Julie's baby was Porter Scavo.

(FYI: There is officially no more need for spoiler tags in this thread ever again)

I'll post more thoughts after I watch it again, there are just too many shows on Sunday for me to keep my attention focused, lol...

I was watching the whole 2-hour finale for whatever they were going to do at the very end, since I wasn't really thrilled with everyone's final storylines this season. I like the bit with Susan driving around the lane one last time, that was a nice surprise that didn't get leaked.

The final poker game was nice, but I didn't like what happened to most of the girls in the future! The NYC job & penthouse for Lynette rings false for me. What's in it for Tom? And what happens to Porter with both his old & new families suddenly moving away? And how about the other kids? I was hoping Lynette would say no to Katherine, and really mean what she said about being happy with what she had. And then maybe she and Tom would open another Italian restaurant in Fairview, and leisurely run it the rest of their lives.

More thoughts on the other stories later...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I'll try. Mike was shot by a criminal who was owed money by Ben. Mike beat up the guy when he tried to harm Renee, and the guy warned him (Mike) that he should have killed him. The guy drove by Mike's house one day and shot him when he came outside. The father of Julie's baby was Porter Scavo.
    Thanks, AlwaysVeg! Aww, poor Mike. And Porter is the father of Julie's baby? Isn't he a LOT younger than Julie?

I was channel surfing between DH and Survivor last evening. I missed the final court scenes. I saw Renee but what happened with Gaby and Karen that got everyone off the hook (including what should have been obstruction of justice charges)?

Bawled my eyes out during the "Wonderful" scenes of Karen dying, Julie's baby being born, and festivites during the wedding reception.

Speaking of which, did they ever show Ben and Renee actually getting married? ;^)

Overall I think I'm satisfied with the conclusion.

FORT Fogey

Bree being elected a congresswoman in Kentucky was the most outrageous story. Waaaaaaay too much dirt in her background. I was suprised we didn't see Orson; I expected that.

They didn't show Susan because we knew she was moving up with Julie to take care of the baby as she finished college but it would have been nice to see her set up with a possible love interest.

Bree and Tom in a penthouse was fun to see but perposterous and in keeping with the tone of this show! I didnt expect anything too normal.

Carlos and Gabby in California made sense.

I loved seeing everyone in a different setting. It was time for them to leave Wisteria Lane.

I recognized only a handful of the dead.

+ Reply to Thread