+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives

The whole trial storyline at the series end gave me a bad flashback feeling of the end of Seinfeld. Although funny, it was a very unsatisfying end for the series.
    I hope the DH writers dont' go there. Only 1 long episode to wrap this up. I want this trial to be over within the first hour at most.

Also, when Gabi ran into those jurors at the grocery store, talking reading & gossiping about Bree & the trial, the first thing that popped into my mind was "MISTRIAL!" I'm no trial/jury expert, but isn't that illegal as all heck? A good lawyer (& supposedly Bree has one) will get her a mistrial immediately.

By the way, I get all my legal knowlege from watching TV.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    when Gabi ran into those jurors at the grocery store, talking reading & gossiping about Bree & the trial, the first thing that popped into my mind was "MISTRIAL!" I'm no trial/jury expert, but isn't that illegal as all heck?
    I'm pretty sure they weren't jurors, they were reading about the trial in the tabloid. One of them said *if* she were on the jury she would be voting guilty.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Oh well. I must have missed the "if". Wishfull thinking.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

The previews seemed to give a lot away from the past 2 weeks:

(just inferences from glimpses/shots)

Click to see Spoiler:
    -Bree's trial gets even worse and the lawyer confronts Gabby--looks like she will have to come forward and admit everything in court. Because this is just a tv show her revelation will make everything magically go away and Bree will simply walk away immediately following the testimony.
    -Tom will come back to Lynette and they will resolve their differences (too bad because ultimately I want Tom to be happy and can Lynette really change?)
    -Bree and her lawyer end up together.
    -Julie has the baby during the wedding.
    -Vanessa Williams marries the aussie guy (I dont even know their names!).
    This was just stuff from the previews, here are some other educated guesses:
    *Susan keeps the house and gives it to Julie and Porter..or they all live there together, something along those lines.
    *Tom and Lynette start their own business with Tom as the BOSS.
    *Bree ends up with the lawyer long-term.
    *Gabby gets a promotion.
    *Orson is shown in a brief shot -- alive and plotting 'something'.
    *Odds are the last scene will involve Mary Alice's voice and a sentence that will almost certainly begin with "YES, ....." followed by something kinda terrible/questionable/gloomy.

**We get a movie or special in a few years with the neighborhood 5 or 10 years down the road--the kids will be more involved because they will be young adults and it will show where they all are 'now'.... but the new housewives will be the former kids?

Loose ends-
    Mrs. McClusky?
    Andrew?
    Orson?
    Mary Alice's husband and kid?
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 05-07-2012 at 06:52 PM.

FORT Fogey

What's her name ... Katherine? is coming back ... the "housewife" played by Dana Delaney who realized she was a lesbian and moved to Paris, was it? I wonder what her return is about.

My guess is that Katherine comes back to support Bree, maybe even to get her back to work in catering.

In general, Matt Cherry has said that he was trying to bring back as many old castmates as possible for the finale.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I predict the second hour will show them advanced 30 years and we will be surprised to see where they all are at that point. I loved Six Feet Under's finale and would like to see this done again.

If this is the case, we will see Susan with a new husband and very happy. Julie married, not to Porter, with another or more children.

Lynette and Tom very happpy doing something satisfying.

Gabby and Carlos, hmmmm. Carlos will be the head of some charity or agency that is geared to help people, Gabby will have a good job with the Department Store (buyer or in charge in some way) and matured. They will cast their daughters with healthy weight actors (oh please, please). Or show them as contestants on the Biggest Loser!

I think they are brining back old cast members to show where they are now and not for any plot reasons.

Orsen will definately be alive and looking creepy from his cabin in Maine.
    ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Anybody Hate GAby too?

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    Anybody Hate GAby too?
    Nope, I love Gabby! She gets the best one liners too lol I am really going to miss this show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone see Eva Longoria on The View today? I just caught a few seconds of it, and she seemed to be revealing that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Gabby takes the blame for killing her stepfather, so Bree is off the hook.
    Did anyone see the whole segment?

+ Reply to Thread