+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives

I'm not really a fan of Tom or Lynette, although they each have their moments when I think they'red perfect. But in this case, I was actually kinda surprised Tom even figured out the "set-up" when Lynette turned the lights on. Doesn't seem the sharpest tool, you know?! Would say, though, I like Jane way less than either of them, so hope that halls through. Isn't this the 2nd or 3rd big thing she took on herself to personally handle by going to Lynette? Was it when she and Tom moved in together and now the divorce papers? Yikes, she might be more controlling and manipulative than Lynette. Not sure where it will go but so, so glad to see Scott Bakula show up as a character!

I'd be delighted if Tom and Lynette get back together...I think they're perfect for each other and they have a large wonderful family.
    Each has their faults, for sure, but I'm hoping.
    Shoepie and tapper01 like this.

FORT Fogey

did that detective tamper with evidence? wow, he wants to put her in jail so badly he just messed the case up
    Last edited by jacobson00; 04-11-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    did that detective tamper with evidence? wow, he wants to put her in jail so badly he just messed the case up
    he sure did!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    He will get caught and that may be the singular thing that makes the court dismiss the case.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think so, too, and then Bree can go off into the sunset with her new boyfriend Scott Bakula, Tom and Lynette will get back together (can't imagine they would have made Jane so unlikeable if Tom & Lynette weren't the end game), Susan will focus on being a mom and grandma ... and Gabby, I don't know. I hope it's not something so insipid as her promising Carlos not to flirt on the job anymore. Maybe the store will promote her into a high-paying executive position.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Newbie

Did Orson kill himself? Hopefully yes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ccfromcan View Post
    Did Orson kill himself? Hopefully yes.
    I have a hunch he didn't and we will see him grinning in the final episode from his Maine cottage. He may even be walking around out of his wheelchair. They are saving that for a surprise thinking we all assume he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I have a hunch he didn't and we will see him grinning in the final episode from his Maine cottage. He may even be walking around out of his wheelchair. They are saving that for a surprise thinking we all assume he is dead.
    oooooh! I just had a flash of Orson, as the demonized maniac in the last frame of Twin Peaks!

I assume he's not dead, but if so Bree's attorney will need to do something about that.

FORT Fogey

For the third to the last episode, pretty much nothing happened. Ben has a "secret" (no kidding), Lynette doesn't want Tom shipped to Mumbai (no kidding), and Bree has a thing for her lawyer (no kidding). Nothing surprising there. The Gabby and Susan parts of the episode were pretty much throw-away material. BTW, maybe I missed something, but why are they all letting Bree take the fall for all of this? Did they make some kind of deal that I don't remember? Doesn't Carlos feel the slightest bit guilty letting Bree go on trial for something he did, or does he just figure it's payback for Andrew running over his mother? As terrible as that was, it's pretty cold for him to be willing to let Bree rot in prison, or worse.

+ Reply to Thread