+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives

Well again I say this is a statire of a soap.

I think all the characters are interesting in that they show a broad and varied way of being in the world. The neighborhood is loaded with nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    Both Paul and Felica are alive...but she's back in jail for framing Paul. I don't remember where Paul went after he left Susan's house (that he was renting).
    Felicia's alive? I thought she drove head-on into a truck when her sister's ashes got loose from their urn in her car? And didn't Paul go back to prison after finally confessing to Martha Hooper's murder, among other things.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I've been on a spoiler hunt, and while I've found a few new ones, nothing whatsoever on the Finale except the general "going back to the beginning" one that's been out there forever & really doesn't say anything.
    Anyone else find anything?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Felicia's alive? I thought she drove head-on into a truck when her sister's ashes got loose from their urn in her car? And didn't Paul go back to prison after finally confessing to Martha Hooper's murder, among other things.
    oh maybe... I forgot about her daughter's ashes....

Didn't Mike visit Paul in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I've been on a spoiler hunt, and while I've found a few new ones, nothing whatsoever on the Finale except the general "going back to the beginning" one that's been out there forever & really doesn't say anything. Anyone else find anything?
    Nothing! They have been very good at keeping things under wraps (save Mike's death which really couldn't be helped). I hope it means the ending is worth the anticipation and secrecy
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

The only thing I've read is that it started with Mary Alice and ends with Mary Alice. I didn't spoiler it because it gives nothing away. It could mean anything..lol.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

The only thing I've read is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it started with Mary Alice and ends with Mary Alice.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Rattus;4451435]And he's indulged her need to be the strangleholding controller of their household, so she's been pretty lucky she had such an easy going guy. And with respect to whims, his going back to school was to learn Chinese (don't know which dialect). She considered that to be irresponsible, until he illuminated that Chinese is going to be an important language to know in the world marketplace, and he wasn't just being a dilettante. I don't recall how successful he was at learning an incredibly difficult language, but it wasn't a silly idea and it wasn't for lack of trying. And given the opportunity to take control of his own life and career without her micromanaging his life, he seems to be doing quite well.[/QUOTE]

Really? We've seen nothing about his career, so we don't know that (and I don't recall any episodes at any time showing him as more successful because he can speak Chinese), and it seems that he managed to find himself an even more controlling, manipulative *itch than Lynette to get involved with.

No kiddin... Tom got this high powered position (remember the company jet?) and that seemed to be part of the problem w/ their marriage (never home/any time for family).

All of a sudden, they split and he has all the time in the world suddenly... I didn't get that?
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

+ Reply to Thread