+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

  1. #1211
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,212

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Maybe it'll turn out to be all Mary Alice's dream: she's taking a shower, and in a fleeting moment conetmplates suicide. All of DH is just a moment's worth of imagination. Mary Alice decides otherwise, and they're all back however many years ago, back where the show started, minus dead Mary Alice.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  2. #1212
    FORT Fogey ilja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Maybe it'll turn out to be all Mary Alice's dream: she's taking a shower, and in a fleeting moment conetmplates suicide. All of DH is just a moment's worth of imagination. Mary Alice decides otherwise, and they're all back however many years ago, back where the show started, minus dead Mary Alice.
    You just read my mind, almost. Except I had Susan waking up and Mike walking out of the shower.

  3. #1213
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Maybe it'll turn out to be all Mary Alice's dream: she's taking a shower, and in a fleeting moment conetmplates suicide. All of DH is just a moment's worth of imagination. Mary Alice decides otherwise, and they're all back however many years ago, back where the show started, minus dead Mary Alice.
    Oh, I like this.

  4. #1214
    FORT Fan Ryansmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    RIP .... May 13

    The last 2 hours....ever....

  5. #1215
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Bree didn't even kill the guy so why the focus is on her is beyond me. Carlos will not let her take the fall. Alejandro's wife is going to enter in here somewhere and exonerate Carlos for killing an evil man who came visiting for a very bad reason.

    I also don't think Orson killed himself; he is in Maine.

    I have always liked the Susan character and Teri and I get why James (Mike) is being so vocal about how disappointing it is for Teri to have to be sad for the rest of the season and miss out on comedic moments.

    I think Tom and Lynnette are definately on the way back to each other and Renee will probably marry if he doesn't end up in jail for covering a crime.

    Just to make sure all the characters came to completion thus the lame plot with Andrew. Who else is out there? The gay couple, Brees daughter, Mikes son, anyone else? I cannot remember if Paul is dead or alive. Or Felice either.

  6. #1216
    FORT Fan Ryansmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Both Paul and Felica are alive...but she's back in jail for framing Paul. I don't remember where Paul went after he left Susan's house (that he was renting).

    Bree's daughter is divorced w/ a kid.

    The gay couple...Where did Lee go? I thought they had a daughter? But I haven't seen him lately? Maybe they'll bring them back for the end?

    I'm still not sure why all the focus on Bree except because of her relationship w/ Vance and they have only seen her fingerprints on the body. Maybe revenge for Vance? Looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

    HOW can Tom be mad at Lynette for trying to save their marriage? I was annoyed he was so pissed. HELLO? She IS STILL YOUR wife! Probably the first time I was NOT likin' Tom.

  7. #1217
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    Both Paul and Felica are alive...but she's back in jail for framing Paul. I don't remember where Paul went after he left Susan's house (that he was renting).

    Bree's daughter is divorced w/ a kid.

    The gay couple...Where did Lee go? I thought they had a daughter? But I haven't seen him lately? Maybe they'll bring them back for the end?

    I'm still not sure why all the focus on Bree except because of her relationship w/ Vance and they have only seen her fingerprints on the body. Maybe revenge for Vance? Looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

    HOW can Tom be mad at Lynette for trying to save their marriage? I was annoyed he was so pissed. HELLO? She IS STILL YOUR wife! Probably the first time I was NOT likin' Tom.
    He was hurt that she had not done that sooner. He thought she didn't care. That is where the anger came from. He expedited his new relationship faster than he wanted to thinking there was no hope with Lynette.

  8. #1218
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,025

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Tom has pretty much annoyed me since day one. True, Lynette often treated him like a child, but that's mainly because he acts like one. She's indulged all his whims ... the pizza parlor, going back to school, etc. ... none of which worked out. Jane is a major manipulator, and he doesn't even realize it. He's no prize, as far as I'm concerned, but Lynette loves him so I hope they get back together, and it looks like they will. The cops are focused on Bree because they hate her for what happened to Chuck Vance. The only fingerprints they've looked for are hers. Everyone's fingerprints are on the body. I wonder what photo(s) Orson sent the cops, because it seemed to me that the ones we saw in his apartment showed the whole bunch of them carrying the body, not just Bree. Therefore, they should be looking at the other women, as well as Carlos.
    Ellen and Katydyd like this.

  9. #1219
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Tom has pretty much annoyed me since day one. True, Lynette often treated him like a child, but that's mainly because he acts like one. She's indulged all his whims ... the pizza parlor, going back to school, etc. ... none of which worked out.
    And he's indulged her need to be the strangleholding controller of their household, so she's been pretty lucky she had such an easy going guy. And with respect to whims, his going back to school was to learn Chinese (don't know which dialect). She considered that to be irresponsible, until he illuminated that Chinese is going to be an important language to know in the world marketplace, and he wasn't just being a dilettante. I don't recall how successful he was at learning an incredibly difficult language, but it wasn't a silly idea and it wasn't for lack of trying. And given the opportunity to take control of his own life and career without her micromanaging his life, he seems to be doing quite well.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  10. #1220
    FORT Fan Ryansmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Re: Desperate Housewives

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He was hurt that she had not done that sooner. He thought she didn't care. That is where the anger came from. He expedited his new relationship faster than he wanted to thinking there was no hope with Lynette.
    Good pov... Guess I didn't see it that way.

    One reason to like mssg bds

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.