+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 133 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives (Season 5)

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3223679;
    I think Dave Williams is either going after Mike or Tom.
    Dave went to considerable effort to bring Mike closer to the community, simply had to get him on the band, agreed to purchasing the house if Mike could rent it but wouldn't know who the landlord is. Mike has the nefarious history and jail time. It's so obviously (to me) Mike, that you're right, it must be Tom! LOL Or Orson, since his relationship with Bree seems to have taken a turn for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3223674;
    Are the gay guys gone? They were in Bree's dinnerparty flashback, but I don't recall seeing them in real time this season.
    They were in the first episode of the season. They took a picture of Gale Harold's character when he was hiding outside from Lynette catching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3223699;
    Dave went to considerable effort to bring Mike closer to the community, simply had to get him on the band, agreed to purchasing the house if Mike could rent it but wouldn't know who the landlord is. Mike has the nefarious history and jail time. It's so obviously (to me) Mike, that you're right, it must be Tom! LOL Or Orson, since his relationship with Bree seems to have taken a turn for the better.
    The reason I think he's after Tom is because he is doing so much to make Tom happy. The only reason he got the house for Mike was so that Mike could be in the band and that would make Tom happy. Just like replaceing the bass. He's going way out of his way to make Tom happy and that just isn't right. LOL
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, his victim-to-be is definitely a man from what he said last night! And I'm guessing it is Mike. I think Dave was the one who wanted Mike in the band, not Tom---Tom had already found someone else, no? After Mike had said no as he lived too far away. Tom was fine with the other guy instead of Mike, but Dave wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3223565;
    This episode has been fantastic for me so far...and it still has 15 minutes to go.
    Agreed. After last week, I was about ready to write off this season but this episode sucked me back in.

I think Dave is definitely after Mike and can only guess that it has something to do with the people that were killed in their accident.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

It seems like Mike is too obvious. When Dave was trying to get him in the band, and then found a house for him nearby...I thought, "Yeah, Dave's after Mike." But then upon further thought, I was wondering if that's just so he can control people for whatever his reasons are. Maybe Dave was related to Kayla's mother (the woman Tom had an affair with and who was killed in the store shooting) and is seeking revenge on Tom? I don't know! It'll be fun fnding out though!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3224638;
    It seems like Mike is too obvious. When Dave was trying to get him in the band, and then found a house for him nearby...I thought, "Yeah, Dave's after Mike." But then upon further thought, I was wondering if that's just so he can control people for whatever his reasons are. Maybe Dave was related to Kayla's mother (the woman Tom had an affair with and who was killed in the store shooting) and is seeking revenge on Tom? I don't know! It'll be fun fnding out though!
    It sure looks like he is after Mike and Mike is an expendible character at this point so he just might get him.

Ummm, I watched DH season 1 and haven't watched since. I wanted to start watching it again, and tuned in Sunday night. It was good, but I was totally lost. Gabrielle really has TWO babies now, and she really looks that bad???

Anyway-how can I get caught up? Is there anywhere online I can read what's happened season by season? TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3224699;
    Ummm, I watched DH season 1 and haven't watched since. I wanted to start watching it again, and tuned in Sunday night. It was good, but I was totally lost. Gabrielle really has TWO babies now, and she really looks that bad???

Anyway-how can I get caught up? Is there anywhere online I can read what's happened season by season? TIA.
    There's a reason the show seems so strange now. This season, the show skipped five years ahead in everyone's stories. It was a jolt even for those of us who have been watching all along.

There's a brief synopsis for each season in the show's Wikipedia entry. I guess if you can't acquire the older episodes, there are recaps of each episode on sites like IMDb.com or TV.com. Unfortunately, ABC.com is only offering full episodes from this season to view for free. Anyone else know of other sites/ways?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

There's a reason the show seems so strange now. This season, the show skipped five years ahead in everyone's stories. It was a jolt even for those of us who have been watching all along.
    OMG whoa! No wonder it was so confusing. Well maybe I'll keep watching anyway, lol. Thanks for the info!

+ Reply to Thread