+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I hope all this does not mean that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Julie gives up her graduate work to come live with her mom and raise MJ and baby Lynnette, since clearly the grieving widow will be too wrapped up in her own grief to help out anyone else
    I'd be really upset if that happened. Maybe she could take everyone to live with her off Wysteria Lane.
    Google DH spoilers and the episodes are all laid out. I didn't see this one, however. Thanks.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-10-2012 at 04:20 AM.

How ticked ya think Cherry is that the big death secret is out?

FORT Fogey

Supposedly he's VERY ticked that the secret came out in court. Just curious how many posters here think he really did hit her maliciously, or whether she's exaggerating a minor tap for demonstration purposes to get even for being fired.

At this point, the show only has a handful of episodes left, and the spoiler came out a mere few days before the episode airs. So in the grand scheme of things, I don't think Cherry is that upset. His head is already buried in the new shows he's developing.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Last episode, I noticed how much Marcia Cross is showing her age in her neck and face....the neck looked really saggy. Notice that this episode they have her covered in a turtleneck shirt; the other women have open necklines. Wow! Aging can be so unkind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't believe she let that out, what I'm curious about is the fact she got info like that. In any event, for its final season, they really aren't going out with a bang. JMO. I mean think back to what the show as the first season. It seems like I'm watching a differnet show. I can remember the very first season, I was clued from start to finish, I was hooked. Now I find myself falling asleep when the show is on.

I think it was malicious. I've always gotten the impression from marc cherry that he hates women. Just my impression however.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Supposedly he's VERY ticked that the secret came out in court. Just curious how many posters here think he really did hit her maliciously, or whether she's exaggerating a minor tap for demonstration purposes to get even for being fired.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, it was true, it was Mike.

FORT Fogey

Let's guess if Tom and Lynette get back together. I say they do.

I'd like to think this makes Tom & Lynette reunite. You know...the grand scheme of what's really important? And, I know they seperated, but how did they work on their marriage? They really didn't. Tom found Jane and that was it. Pretty rotten of him....don't like how that whole thing went....

Was I the only one thinking... SUSAN!!!! Why don't you call 911 instead of sitting there crying? How does that help him? ugh!

Also...I thought this show DRAGGED! Maybe because I was WAITING for Mike to be shot? All the others that it *could* have been...but, the previews specifically said showed someone getting shot. Didn't like that either.

wow...I sound like a crabby person this morning, don't I? (lol...I'm not tho! )

+ Reply to Thread