+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Well, I don't think it's so "apropos" to bring back something that nobody really remembers.
    It does seem odd. I have no memory of his dark side either. In the preview the murderer is the man who has been harrassing Renee. You can see his brown leather jacket as he holds a gun out the car window. Hard to make the connection but I suppose it was to get it across that it was a mob hit.

I will be shocked to know if anyone who comes here did not click on that spoiler. This show lost its steam long ago and I sense a lack of wanting to be surprised.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I will be shocked to know if anyone who comes here did not click on that spoiler. This show lost its steam long ago and I sense a lack of wanting to be surprised.
    Yeah, that must be it!

Cherry is trying to wrap things up. I don't know why we expect a brilliant plot line at this point. He's never been that precise.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Big Huge Spoiler about "The Death". Click only if you really want to know who dies.

Desperate Housewives Death -- Cast Member Talks March 18 Death Scene
    I kind of figured this was going to happen. I'm not happy about it. That character was my favorite
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I find it odd in that article that the murdered cast member expressed sadness that he would not be at the wrap party. Certainly he could join them if he wanted to drive over or fly back!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I find it odd in that article that the murdered cast member expressed sadness that he would not be at the wrap party. Certainly he could join them if he wanted to drive over or fly back!
    I thought so, too. Are cast members only allowed at the wrap party if their characters are still alive at the end? The only explanation I can think of is that maybe he has another job lined up, perhaps in NY, and will be unable to attend due to his rehearsal or performing schedule.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I thought so, too. Are cast members only allowed at the wrap party if their characters are still alive at the end? The only explanation I can think of is that maybe he has another job lined up, perhaps in NY, and will be unable to attend due to his rehearsal or performing schedule.
    He lives in CA with his wife and two children so it is unlikely he would take a job elsewhere. And he didnt even know his schedule would be free weeks before the scheduled end so he would not get a job that quickly. I am sure he would be allowed. Maybe he meant the excitement of the very last scene and everyone having the party right then with that high energy. He could go there for their last day of shooting and join in, I would think. He will do the interview circuit when he gets shot, I am sure. Maybe this will come out.

I kinda figured after last week. Sad
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Oh that is too bad. James Denton was my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Susan has always done really stupid things on this show but come on why would she chance losing her daughter forever over having her granddaughter around. I know she thinks Julie will change her mind but what if she doesn't - why would she want to take that chance?
    I couldn't imagine doing something like that to my daughter. It would be hard losing my future grandchild, but it would be my daughter's decision on what to do. Plus, if she had fathered a child with someone like Porter, I would definitely be on her side and realize that child deserved so much better. Am I mistaken, or did she take Julie's old room and make it a nursery? Talk about twisting in the knife. Julie isn't dead or anything--it is as if she has put that grandchild over her and doesn't care whether her daughter speaks to her or not.
    march likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I hope all this does not mean that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Julie gives up her graduate work to come live with her mom and raise MJ and baby Lynnette, since clearly the grieving widow will be too wrapped up in her own grief to help out anyone else
    I'd be really upset if that happened. Maybe she could take everyone to live with her off Wysteria Lane.

+ Reply to Thread