+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives

I have loved her since she was on West Wing. I am sorry she is going through this

Kathryn Joosten (Karen McClusky) said she had lung cancer in 2001 and they removed a lobe in her lung, besides chemotherapy and radiation. She thought she was cured and that was the end but in 2009, cancer in her lung came back. This time she had laparoscopically to remove the tumor only and was back at work in 3 days. Apparently, they consider her in remission now and she says she's feeling really well.
    (Thank you, Google)
    I couldn't find anything that said she now has the cancer again. I'm so hoping that's true. I just love her and her work.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Crossing my fingers you are right.

Dana Delaney was on the View the other day.
    She said Cherry asked her if she wants to come back for finale. She said yes.
    Then, Cherry asked her if she wanted Katherine to be gay. She said yes.
    She said it was when she left for Paris w/ her girlfriend that she seemed the most happy and that's what she wants for her character.
    Should be good ending.....

FORT Fogey

No comments on last night's episode? Trying to guess who gets killed ... there was a foreshadowing in the conversation about dying between Gabby and Carlos, with her saying she couldn't handle it if he goes first, and him telling her that she could because she's very strong. HOWEVER, it could be Renee, because that thug is out to get her. When he said to Mike, "You should have killed me," I was wishing Mike would have!

What was the letter Orson mailed to the police dept? Did he confess to killing Det. Vance, or did he send the photos of the women and Carlos getting rid of the body?

I thought maybe Tom and Jane had broken up, but it looks like they're closer than ever since they're taking care of the kids together for a week. I wonder if the show will end with Lynette and Tom still apart.

I thought I heard somewhere Carlos was the one that died? I can't remember for sure....

I assume Orson mailed those photos Bree saw in the trash to the police...he's sending something pointing in their direction. Then again, Bree knows he killed Vance...so, they could turn the tables on him too.

I think Susan is wrong. Having a nursery in her home for a baby her daughter doesn't want. That story will wrap up good. I wonder if Julie won't just have the baby and say she doesn't know who the father is (for the birth certificate) and adopt it out. After all, that WAS her original plan (Preston didn't even know she was pregnant till she came home).

I wasn't able to record it last night because husband was watching hockey game and recording Walking Dead. Can't record 2 things without watching at least 1 of the shows being recorded (I know....dumb!) So, I can't go back and watch frame by frame. Darn!

I think Orson really did intend to kill himself. If so, no downside to him mailing in the evidence.

Best part of last night was Karen and Roy getting back together. Roy is more romantic than I would have expected. ;^)
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Roy and Karen were really sweet. Loved that take on knowing your wife is dying, that you get to be sure she knows she is loved, and to help her, so no "regrets".
    I thought Orson was trying to get the ladies in trouble. He may kill himself to avoid getting zapped for the car killing, but I think he definitely wants to take down Bree AND Bree's friends who were his big rivals for her affections in his eyes. We'll see.
    I'm not sure why they don't call the cops on the loan shark... Is it illegal to borrow money from one? He can't prove anything about attempted arson.
    I'm guessing Lynette winds up with a new guy (the cute and patient one she's been seeing) and not Tom after this last show.
    If Julie tried to give up the baby I'm sure now that the father knows it is his baby he could demand a paternity test and prevent the adoption. The only thing that might stop him would seeing that the baby would have a better home in the adoptive home....a real growing up for him.
    But I doubt there are enough shows left for that...

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Julie tried to give up the baby I'm sure now that the father knows it is his baby he could demand a paternity test and prevent the adoption. The only thing that might stop him would seeing that the baby would have a better home in the adoptive home....a real growing up for him.
    But I doubt there are enough shows left for that...
    I hope he'd see it that way.

But thing is, Julie went back to school (wherever that is). How would ANYONE even know when she gives birth unless she calls to tell them? She could get away with the adoption thing if she wants to. She's a good person tho, would she?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Karen and Roy getting back together was the best part of last night. I loved his conversation to Gabby about knowing your wife is dying, that you get to be sure she knows she is loved, and to help her, so no "regrets".

Orson definitely mailed the pictures of them caring out the body. He wants them to suffer now that he lost Bree.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread