+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Desperate Housewives

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    wait, what did i miss?!?!?!? or was it orson?
    Orson sent the letters. He also saw them smuggle the body out, etc., because he's been stalking Bree for quite a while. You may have missed it because it was right at the end when he was talking to Bree about when he learned how to drive his handicap enabled car it gave him back his independence...he could do all these things he hadn't be able to do for a long time. And as he was talking there were quick flashes of the "things" he'd been doing....stalking Bree, putting letters in mailboxes, etc.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Orson sent the letters. He also saw them smuggle the body out, etc., because he's been stalking Bree for quite a while. You may have missed it because it was right at the end when he was talking to Bree about when he learned how to drive his handicap enabled car it gave him back his independence...he could do all these things he hadn't be able to do for a long time. And as he was talking there were quick flashes of the "things" he'd been doing....stalking Bree, putting letters in mailboxes, etc.
    And maybe running over a detective???

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    And maybe running over a detective???
    That could even have been in there! I know I missed some of them as I thought the lines were "filler" while Bree packed or whatever, and wasn't watching the screen closely until I looked up and happened to catch the envelope going in and the corpse going out. I'm sure I missed some!

I'm disappointed in now seeing Orson who has a different agenda than the knight in shining armour that I thought he was. I think you all are correct re him running over Vance.
    Surely, Julie knows her mother well enough to know what an idiot Susan is. Susan did mess up everything for Julie but I would think Julie would know what would happen if she came home. She should have kept her mother from knowing. Not sure is I remember why Julie said she came home.

Julie said she came home to meet with potential adoptive parents.

She should have taken care of it elsewhere...knowing Susan might have a hard time with it.
    cablejockey and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

It seemed very clear that Orson killed the detective with his car. That was not left in question, for me.

Julies plot line is not interesting at all. However they resolve that is fine with me.

Hard to know where this is going but I don't think this is going to be a happy ending at all!

I think the series will end with all the housewives very "desperate".

If Orson has been stalking Bree then he knows well about the string of men she has brought home. But so have others, like Karen McClusky. So why hasn't anyone noticed Orson's car permanently parked on Wisteria Lane? (Ok, that's just a hypothetical question, LOL...)

McClusky looks so ill. She really has lung cancer, right? Doesn't seem to be going well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post

McClusky looks so ill. She really has lung cancer, right? Doesn't seem to be going well at all.
    Yes IRL she has lung cancer that went into remission, but has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    Yes IRL she has lung cancer that went into remission, but has returned.
    I admire her that she not only continues with the show, but is willing to incorporate something so traumatic into her character.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I admire her that she not only continues with the show, but is willing to incorporate something so traumatic into her character.
    Me, too. I hope the character gets back together with Roy, and that IRL the actress has a "Roy".

+ Reply to Thread