+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Desperate Housewives

I'm willing to be that Orson set up EVERYTHING that led to him being with Bree! Major Control Freak. He has no good intentions. It hit me right when he confronted the scum from the bar. He's working waaay too hard to keep her from talking to her friends.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Hmmm, I think I suggested way back on this thread that it could be Orson, but people said men don't use nice stationery and blamed Mrs. McCluskey instead. I also think Orson could have run down Det. Vance, too. Did that come out yet? I kind of feel sad that they're making Orson the bad guy. I was hoping a couple of episodes back when he helped Bree with the lech behind the bar that he was going to be her knight in shining armor after all.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Hmmm, I think I suggested way back on this thread that it could be Orson, but people said men don't use nice stationery and blamed Mrs. McCluskey instead. I also think Orson could have run down Det. Vance, too. Did that come out yet? I kind of feel sad that they're making Orson the bad guy. I was hoping a couple of episodes back when he helped Bree with the lech behind the bar that he was going to be her knight in shining armor after all.
    I'm not sure if they showed that or not, but as soon as he said he was driving, I knew. Well, I mean I figured he had run over Vance, not that he was behind everything from the start and actually saw the girls disposing of the body I thought maybe Vance was just a jealousy thing. But I was hoping Orson would turn out to be a good guy too, I really liked him and Bree together in the beginning.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

They did not say, but you have to assume he ran over Vance. Remember the note? "You're welcome"? Yep...has Orson written all over it!

I was hoping the girls HAD called him to 'rescue' Bree...but sadly, seems he's been secretly stalking her.

then again...if it helps her pull out of her boozing and sleazing...he's better for her than that!

No one has mentioned it, but I also got the feeling Orson has something else in store for Bree too. At the very end he just seemed so creepy & I got the feeling the plans he has for Bree include something nefarious. Anyone else feel that way?

And I was so excited to see him back.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    No one has mentioned it, but I also got the feeling Orson has something else in store for Bree too. At the very end he just seemed so creepy & I got the feeling the plans he has for Bree include something nefarious. Anyone else feel that way?
    Depends what the trip to Maine is about. He's definitely obsessed with her. Didn't he leave because she tried to cover up that Andrew killed Carlos' mother but she was ok with his going to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Depends what the trip to Maine is about. He's definitely obsessed with her. Didn't he leave because she tried to cover up that Andrew killed Carlos' mother but she was ok with his going to jail?
    Yes. I'm just afraid his plans include some kind of payback for that.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dang. I'm with you all in that I had hoped that Orson meant there would be a happy ending for Bree. I don't see how there is time to introduce a new love interest for her and wrap up all the other story lines.
    I do fear the worst now.
    And I had wondered at the conflict in Orson saying "your friends called me", and Susan's surprise at seeing him...so they didn't call him. Duh...

I do not see a happy ending for the Julie's baby story. No way can they be a couple, no way he can raise that baby in a way that will make Julie happy. I guess she could be a single mom... other grad students do it, but as she said, if it stays on Wysteria Lane she'd see it every time she came home.

So, preview, Tom is coming back? I already like Lynette better with the new guy than with Tom.

The ending with Mrs. McClusky and Roy really made me tear up. Gabi could have really prevented them from getting back together (I hope they do...Roy's you need someone who will hold your hand at the end line was wrenching, and hers that he's already seen one wife die, equally so. Good actors. ).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Well, she did say it was just a casual thing. I'd see Zach as the mercy ****, the gardener boy-toy as the ooh-la-la one-time fling, and a Scavo boy as something that starts off as a sympathetic conversation that turns into a drunken walk of shame.
    PRetty much dead on!

wait, what did i miss?!?!?!? or was it orson?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    at least we know who sent the letters now....

+ Reply to Thread