+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 133 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I heard they are going to be killling off one of the housewives. Now, which one will it be???
    I would love for it to be Susan, but I am going to guess Karen or one of the men. I bet it won't be a major character. If it is Bree seems likely but I hope not.
    FireWoman likes this.

Post #997 has a link to some spoiler clues. The series finale isn't until sometime in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    This link contains episode descriptions through to the finale. It is a spoiler of sorts. It doesn't say what happens exactly, just blurbs that will appear will on your menu or TV Guide.

Desperate Housewives spoilers for season 8
    My DVR actually has some of this for the episode description for 2/19. Guess it's true.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    My DVR actually has some of this for the episode description for 2/19. Guess it's true.
    Wow, some good stuff. Wish I knew more of the details! If anyone does, please post them in spoiler brackets.

FORT Fogey

Julie had the tip of her nose narrowed. She looks fabulous, it was a good job.

Lynette is my favorite character. It would be nice to see her storyline end happily.

I liked seeing Orson back.

My guess, at the moment is, Carlos is the character who dies. Since they are shot, it makes sense it is a man.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ah, I was wondering why Julie looked so much prettier now...was wondering if it was just the hair or what. She was always kind of nice but plain before, and I would think wow, having a ditz for a mom who is also way hotter than you would be a really tough row to hoe.

Yes, and loved Orson zapping the dirt bag! Very macho! Looks like that plus the overall shock of the attempted rape and how she was seen by the bar patrons plus the intervention may get Bree back on the straight and narrow.

I wonder if Lynette will wind up with this nice new guy or if Tom will come back. I like this guy better than Tom right now, but for the kids' sake and all a Tom return would be good....maybe this guy will just "improve" Lynette enough for their marriage to work.

I still think Carlos and Gabi will b e back together and the dead person will be Karen McC. or maybe Renee.

Question to all you beauty experts... when Lynette was on her dates her hair looked full and long, but most of the time it looks thin and not as if it would go far down her back, just tied up in a pony tail. Would she be wearing some kind of extensions? Or some such thing? Or is it all in how you blow out your hair?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yes, and loved Orson zapping the dirt bag! Very macho! Looks like that plus the overall shock of the attempted rape and how she was seen by the bar patrons plus the intervention may get Bree back on the straight and narrow.

Question to all you beauty experts... when Lynette was on her dates her hair looked full and long, but most of the time it looks thin and not as if it would go far down her back, just tied up in a pony tail. Would she be wearing some kind of extensions? Or some such thing? Or is it all in how you blow out your hair?
    I agree...hope that was Bree's "wake up call"....

As for Lynette's hair...she could have extensions in it, but doubtful. If she had her set w/ hot rollers, it'd look like that. Most times when hair is freshly shampooed and clean, it's fuller. Add a day of no shampooing (esp on finer hair) and it can be straighter and not as full looking. My hair is the same way...freshly washed and done, it's fuller and has a strong wave to it. Next day if I brush it out, it'll be stick straight and flat. hth

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    As for Lynette's hair...she could have extensions in it, but doubtful. If she had her set w/ hot rollers, it'd look like that. Most times when hair is freshly shampooed and clean, it's fuller. Add a day of no shampooing (esp on finer hair) and it can be straighter and not as full looking. My hair is the same way...freshly washed and done, it's fuller and has a strong wave to it. Next day if I brush it out, it'll be stick straight and flat. hth
    I have to disagree here about the extensions. I think Lynette does have extra hair when she wears if down, like on her dates. It's just too full for her regular hair. It's probably one of those that go from side to side, as opposed to individual little extensions applied to various areas. You can attach these full extensions in no time and remove them just by unsnapping them. The other little individual extensions take forever to apply all over and another forever to remove.
    I know this because when my hair was falling out (due to serious illness/mega drugs) I had the individual extensions. I know lots of people who use them not for the extra length but for the fullness. I believe a lot of the Housewives also use them, seeing how full and long their hair always is. It's rare that someone has really full long hair. It tends to look thin when long.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I have to disagree here about the extensions. I think Lynette does have extra hair when she wears if down, like on her dates. It's just too full for her regular hair. It's probably one of those that go from side to side, as opposed to individual little extensions applied to various areas. You can attach these full extensions in no time and remove them just by unsnapping them. The other little individual extensions take forever to apply all over and another forever to remove.
    I know this because when my hair was falling out (due to serious illness/mega drugs) I had the individual extensions. I know lots of people who use them not for the extra length but for the fullness. I believe a lot of the Housewives also use them, seeing how full and long their hair always is. It's rare that someone has really full long hair. It tends to look thin when long.
    When the show first started we could see how fine and thin her real hair is. She definately has extentions. Most people we see on TV have them even when their real hair is good. Everyone wants that extra length. I am so sick of that look. Everyone has the same hair do. At some point we are going to see shorter hair come into style. Jennifer Anniston does not wear them and I love her shoulder length cut.

FORT Fogey

Mike, Carlos and Tom were on the View the other day. Carlos has grown his hair a bit longer and made a comment that his daughter was his inspiration. Well, no. I think his part called for that. He eluded to coming out of rehab and being a very different man. I dont remember his words but he meant more of a feeling type of guy. Thus the longer hair.

Tom (I am using their show names) said he hopes he and Lynette get back together. He thought they represented a married couple who were true to life in that they had conflict and weathered the storms. They clearly do not know what happens. Cherry is making sure it is kept under wraps. They have not taped the finale.

So a major character is shot. Their definition of major may not fit mine. That said, it would be a shocking and much talked about end if Bree was shot. She is my least favorite character so that is why I used her as an example. Her story line is definately taking her into dangerous territory. hmmmmmmmmmmmm well, I think Orson may have turned her around on that one.

+ Reply to Thread