+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 133 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives

count me in as another one who hasn't really been interested in the show in years. I think the last time I watched the show on a regular basis was the sixth season. I totally missed last year, as I didn't care for the sixth season. I can't even pay attention to everything going on in the recent season when I've watched it. Totally different show and it seems the producers just don't care. I would think for the last year they would have been more better at it, refrencing things from when the show started. I mean remember when this show first started, it was a phemonon, now not so much.

I generally watch reruns on lifetime or put in the first season on DVD.

going there in the first place was stupid, the check was just insane, lol. i can't stand susan. i am still mad they didn't kill her off last season w kidney failure.

and now i'm beginning to think mike is just as dumb as her! what was with the whole convo abt renee's divorce money. speaking of, wow at vanessa bryant's settlement, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post

And I know its been said many times before here... but, gawd, Susan is so stupid. Giving the woman a check?!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    ...and now i'm beginning to think mike is just as dumb as her!...
    Shoot, Mike entered Stupidville the moment he said, "I do."
    buttahfly likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

I forgot to watch last week's episode before I watched this week's. Do we know what Ben is really up to? So far, I think the Bree story line is worthless, like they couldn't figure out what to do with the character so might as well have her fall off the wagon and become promiscuous.

I liked the Susan/Gabi story this week. For the first time in a long time Susan got her brains back & handeled the whole situation right.
    Tonight I liked her again.

Renee' has finally grown on me. They've started showing her humanity this season. She's fitting in well at last.
    Katydyd likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I forgot to watch last week's episode before I watched this week's. Do we know what Ben is really up to? So far, I think the Bree story line is worthless, like they couldn't figure out what to do with the character so might as well have her fall off the wagon and become promiscuous.
    Last weekl: Ben's business is going under. Mike stopped him from taking money from a loan shark with a suitcase of money in his office and in a conversation, unrelated, mentioned that Renee got 12 million in her divorce. That brings you to date on wanting to marry her for her money and taking the suitcase from the loan shark in the car last night. I see how the character of Ben will exit this show!

The Bree storyline is not at all interesting. Cherry is grabbing at straws as he ends this series. It never equaled the first episode; to bad he didn't get the gist of a cliff hanger soon enough.

I am very interested in how he is going to wrap this up.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I think the final season is about finding themselves. That might explain Bree's 180. And perhaps Cherry is trying to show a very different side of Bree in the last chapter.

anyone else get the impression Alejandro's wife "knows"? After she told Gabby to make sure to 'clean up' that wine I'm guessing she knows, and because she knows what he did to HER daughter, won't be looking for him anymore.

and....preview for next week: Julie's back! THIS is gonna be good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    anyone else get the impression Alejandro's wife "knows"? After she told Gabby to make sure to 'clean up' that wine I'm guessing she knows, and because she knows what he did to HER daughter, won't be looking for him anymore.
    I agree, she definitely made that assumption and Gaby knows she did. So that loose end should be finished unless Gaby and Susan didn't find all the flyers. I don't remember why the police thought to look for him in Fairview in the first place.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup, I think Alejandro is dead and gone. Good ending for touchy story---sadly Gabi's mom is more typical than Alejandro's widow in her response to the child's revelation. Yay for Gabi and Susan. I think that's a wrap for them for the season, except that the loan shark will probably take a swipe at Mike when he comes to collect from Ben. Personally I think Ben will "prove" his love for Renee by saving her from the loan shark's revenge....because you know he won't be able to keep up the payments. Really felt sorry for Renee last night...although she could at least have given him kudos for being honest. The fact that he was was some kind of evidence that either he cares for her or he's not a total sleaze.
    I think all the single women are "finding themselves", or finding out about themselves. The fact that Renee was so eager to say yes was quite the 180 for her as the swinging divorcee. I don't see how Lynnette is going to change enough for her and Tom to reunite, unless Tom decides he actually does need some pushing. And if she met someone who didn't need pushing would she even like him? And clearly Bree can't go back to being the superrepressed mom she used to be...once a reputation is lost it is gone unless you move away and start over. She can't even really blame it on the wine...the wine's just letting a part of her out that's been there all along...after all, her husbands never complained about her in bed, and gradually released the "inner Bree" (still laugh when I think about her response to her first oral sex experience... "But I"m a Republican!" Right now she's subbing for Edie. I don't think any of her past husbands (those who are alive) would want the current Bree back so don't know if they can find her a suitable partner by the end.
    Anyone else think the real eye opener for Bree would have been if her "tart" had been tasteless? That's where I thought they were heading with the Bake Sale!

+ Reply to Thread