+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives

My guess is Chuck Vance sent the first letter. When he was in jail, Paul told Chuck about the letter Mary Alice received from Martha. So Chuck sent one just like it to Bree hoping to rattle her. I'm on the McCluskey bandwagon too, though I think the nosy neighbor maybe saw Chuck put something in Bree's box and figured out what was going on...or at least that Chuck had something on the four women. I think the "You're Welcome" was from her - and I think she killed Chuck to protect them. Either way, I definitely think it was from someone who was around from the first season, when the very first note was sent to Mary Alice. They keep talking about how the series is going to come full circle by the time it ends, and I think the new notes are part of that. I think. Who knows
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Regular

This show sometimes annoys me with its ridiculousness. Why would Gabrielle ever go to the police station and cause a scene like that. Sort of stupid writing.

Yes, but Orson is in a wheelchair...he'd be noticed putting something in the mailbox...I think he would be capable of killing the detective (for Bree's sake) but then he must have a special car so he can drive. They gave us the impression that poor ol' Orson was incapable of doing anything much at all but who knows what Mark Cherry is thinking when he writes the scripts?

I heard an interview of Mark Cherry this morning on the radio. He said the final script has not been written yet and no one else knows how the series will end. Because he doesn't trust any of them to keep quiet!! LOL He also said there will be no movie because he intends to wrap things up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I heard an interview of Mark Cherry this morning on the radio. He said the final script has not been written yet and no one else knows how the series will end. Because he doesn't trust any of them to keep quiet!! LOL He also said there will be no movie because he intends to wrap things up.

Ahhhh, thanks. Knowing he is going to wrap it up excludes some possibilities. There are rumblings that he will advance the show 20 years into the future. Six Feet Under had success with that finish so including this possibility is just random speculation. I don't give it much weight. I would love that though.

speaking of 6 feet under, wasn't the wife of the step dad from 6 feet? Wasn't she married to the corpse artist that worked there?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    speaking of 6 feet under, wasn't the wife of the step dad from 6 feet? Wasn't she married to the corpse artist that worked there?
    THAT'S where I saw her! Thank you!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Thanks! I wondered where I had seen her, too!

I am enjoying this season. I feel certain that Tom and Lynette will get back together. As for anything else who knows. Cherry could go totally rogue and have an extreme ending.

It occurred to me last night that all the women of Wiseteria Lane are without men this season. Although Susan and Mike are together, we rarely see them together. It seems to make them more 'desperate' if that possible. Bree is going right off the rails, Gabby seems to be doing ok and Lynette is finding it difficult but she is trying.

I recognized her from ER. She was Dr. Weaver's girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread