+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 133 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1325
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Re: Desperate Housewives

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    what the heck is Susan thinking?
    Probably that the show runs (I assume!) until May, and if she just kept her trap shut there wouldn't be any more episodes, LOL.

Loved the scenes with Lynette and Tom.

FORT Fogey

I like the Renee character for the first time! Great how she came to Bree's rescue, refused to leave, and showed her what friendship is about.

Where is Ben? He was conspicuously absent in last night's episode. Hmmmm......

Who is leaving the notes in Bree's mailbox? Could it be Ben, or does it seem more like something a woman would do? Why Bree's maibox and not one of the other women's? That could suggest Ben, as he has more of a connection with her than with the others. Who else would particularly want to help Bree? Orson?

I assumed the letter to Bree was from Ben.

What about Mrs. McCloskey? That "You're Welcome" note sounded like something she would do.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    What about Mrs. McCloskey? That "You're Welcome" note sounded like something she would do.
    That's what I thought too. Even the 1st letter sounds like something she'd write. And on nice stationery too.
    My money's on McCloskey!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

McCloskey killed the detective? Somehow I can't see that, but stranger things have happened in the last few months before a show ended.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Who is leaving the notes in Bree's mailbox? Could it be Ben, or does it seem more like something a woman would do?
    The notes in the mailbox are what I keep focusing on.
    1. It seems more like something a woman would do rather than a man, especially the "You're welcome" one.

2. I had thought it was either Ben or Mike who would kill the detective but I'm truly buying the Mrs. McCloseky idea. The notes sound just like her and w/her cancer coming back big time (probably fatal, which would allow her to escape facing the consequences...altho dying is a lousy way of avoiding jail!

3. The fact that Ben is portrayed as always "gone" is just TPTB's way of throwing us off. I just can't see a man, doing the note thing. I think Mike is perfectly capable of killing off the detective but he appeared not to have a clue as what was going on, so how could he have written the notes...and why would he?

4. "What is Susan thinking, going to Oklahoma"----does Susan EVER think??? This is a person with a huge secret and she paints it so all can see! Nope, no brain cells in her head.
    cablejockey and march like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm truly buying the Mrs. McCloseky idea. The notes sound just like her and w/her cancer coming back big time (probably fatal, which would allow her to escape facing the consequences...altho dying is a lousy way of avoiding jail!
    Yes, but I thought it was the actress who had cancer and they must be close to finishing filming. I don't recall it being part of the storyline.

If female, how about Bree's daughter? Or Orson? Has to be a connection to Bree if she is the only one getting the notes.

Mike would never do a note. He's an S-S-S kinda man - shoot, shovel and shut up.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

For the first time, I actually liked Renee. She showed up just when Bree needed her and refused to just walk away even after Bree told her that they weren't friends.

I also think it is McClusky sending the notes, but I've been known to be wrong. This storyline is not the one that I would have liked to see for the final season. It is boring as he*l.

Susan, what a complete jerk!!! Does she ever think of anyone but herself???
    tapper01 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Why would McCloskey put the notes in Bree's mailbox specifically-- especially the first one that said something like "I know what YOU did"? Why wouldn't she have put it in the Solises' mailbox? That makes no sense to me. The fact that's the notes have been in Bree's mailbox suggests someone who has a particular connection to her, like Orson.

+ Reply to Thread